pupa thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
radhika, niharika jodi is very good.even veer and radhika looks cute.the only think the cv should resolve ayesha's misunderstanding about veer at the earliest. avinash should not succeed in finding about radhika.instead veer must realise it is his love who has come back and the love story must start.also,must togrther find the murderer in vardhan family.until then,except for veer and nihal no one must know she is ayesha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vengeance_900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree, really feel dey shoud know d truth soon so dat poor nihaal n veer can have happy days back in der life n radhika need to hide everythin 4m avi and kamini
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am in the middle.. i somewhat agree. but i feel by leaking out the truth too soon about radhika to veer and nihaal will not be interesting but i agree delaying it too much wont help either. they shouldn't go too slow or too fast. if radhika is ayesha.. then it would be nice if veer and nihaal feels some inner connection or indication themselves. the gradual development will make the bond stronger.
Edited by soulfry - 14 years ago
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with you pupa i hope their misunderstanding edn soon.radhika veer can find the real murderer together without fighting
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am liking it the speed is ok but it should pace up a little. So far I am impressed with the storyline, the acting and loving Sanjeeda.