charminggirl123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Why are'nt they changing the promo of JPSYA(Ayesha blowing bubbles for nihaal and veer watching)..???
In DMG and MJHT they change the promo as soon as the new track begins but in JPSYA they have kapt the same promo even though Ayesha has died a week ago and Sanjeeda has already entered the show as Radika(who probably is Ayesha)....Does this mean that Aditi is going to be back??????
I WISH!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggirl123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
23 views and no reply???😭😭😭
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I guess becuase they didnt showed that radhika is ayesha thats the reason they didnt change the title montage..Once it will disclose that radhika is ayesha they will change it..😊
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Charming girl- apke mu mein ghee shakkar:) I really wish that it is because Aditi will be back. However given how "clever" CVs are and how attuned they are to viewers' wishes, it is probably to keep current viewers lured in and keeping the so called suspense plot open- i.e. keep us guessing whether ayesha is alive or not or is radhika ayesha. I do wish that they can gauge by lots and lots of reaction that whilst ppl would welcome new characters in other shows, they need to bring Aditi back as Ayesha.
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really hope that is the case....Jus want to see Aditi as Ayesha....