tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys- I had sent Aditi another FaceBook message and this time I requested her to send all her supporters and fans a message if she was able to, acknowledging that I was aware that actors constantly get mis-quoted and have to therefore often remain silent. However, I told her that thousands of well wishers missed her desperately and I was sure that they would love to hear from her. The sweet and genuine person she is, she has sent the following message to us:
Aditi Tailang April 2 at 7:01pm
I would thank each n everyone of you for the immense support and love given..it means a lot..i promise to be back on television soon..love u guys and always stay positive..cheers!!!love u all!!".
Guys, I am sorry I cannot share Aditi's details or ID with anyone but hope that the above message is welcome to those of you that still continue to support her and miss her. Many of you will already be aware that she is on FB but I have to respect her privacy especially as we are aware she would like not to be mis-quoted in any way.
Please post your comments as I know that Aditi reads what we post and will appreciate anything in her support. Thanks all.

Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for sharing. We love you Aditi. We miss you.😊
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you so much.. She is such a sweetheart ...Me really miss her ..I wish her all the best and hope we get to see her again in JPSYA. The show is so lifeless without her.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing. .. hope she returns soon. .
we love her & miss her.
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx shruti , for sharing Aditi's msg.we miss her a lot n i just love her.she is soooo sweet. GOOD LUCK ,Aditi !!!!!!!!!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Shruti.

Aditi is a sweetheart....Hope to see her soon on TV....Wishing her the very best.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u shru!!! Wonderful job!!!

Jai Siditi-giri!!!!
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aditi is such a sweetheart.. Really love her and admire her... Now a days, missing her soo much.. She will be there in our hearts forever.. She is a best actress with a great potential.. She spreads magic in JPSYA and the charm she pocesses is unattainable by anyone else.. She is one in a million with that innocent and beautiful eyes and smile !!

She is a true rocker !! and the best actress ever !!

Love you aditi :D
preetyangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[thanks a lot
hope she will back soon
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
she is so sweet
hope she will be back soon
Miss her so much