Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys I agree with you all. There is no life in the serial without the original Ayesha........... In fact in my home everyone has already stopped watching it.............. WE WANT ONLY ADITI AS AYESHA........ She is the only one who suits the character of Ayesha - her innocent face, beautiful smile, freshness, everything speaks of Ayesha, the characters of Veer and Nihal look absolutely lifeless without the presence of Aditi. I stopped watching soon after Nihal's hallucination. What I found shocking is that for Nihal his masi is his life, his ZINDAGI............ how can you make a mistake in recognising the voice of your life your ZINDAGI..... No matter what mistakes you make but you can never make a mistake in recognising the voice of the person you love more than your own life.
Till the time Aditi was alive, there was a beeautiful of sequence in the episodes - the next episode followed naturally from the previous one. For me the story actually ended with the morgue scene where Veer breaks down with Ayesha's dupatta in his hands - beautifully portrayed by Sid with his brilliant acting.
Soon after this it seemed like it is a different serial altogether with the fashion show and all such crap - all the events seemed like hotch potch and mish mash - like as if bits and pieces of separate incidents have been sewn together..............
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, we really want Aditi back in the show. Without her it is so dull and lifeless . The relationships in the show have lost meaning and look so artificial ...
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hi

There's a Topic going on getting Aditi Back. All discussions should be done there
Petition- Get Aditi Back

Closed
IF Dev Team