Manzilein Aur Bhi, Raaste Aur Bhi

bDgT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Aditi Tailang has fantastic screen presence on the small screen; she has a class act and does not need too much of glamor quotient to shine bright on the firmament of rising stars. She is a power house performer.

The character of Ayesha is just a beginning step in her career.It is a good break for a young, talented girl like her, who has so much of natural talent as well as grit and determination.

Rarely has an actress made it big in films having migrated from television, or is there someone out there who did indeed succeed?

Aditi is into theater and she is said to have quoted in an interview that she is training to be a journalist.

This exposure to the industry/media is going to help her in evaluating the method to the madness of this industry.

Her star is bound to rise in her next career choice.

She reminds me of Smita Patil or Dipti Naval, all that she needs is a Shyam Benegal or Sai Paranjape to become the next best thing in art movies. A Chitragandha Singh might come once in a while, and a Konkona Sen Sharma has a pedigree, but the art movie bazaar needs an outsider like Aditi Tailang to rise up to the Power Rankings.

The entertainment industry will lose a wonderful little dynamo should she choose to follow in the footsteps of a Barkha Dutt.

Whatever be it, change is good in the process of growth and for Aditi, this change in the starcast of JPSYA, is only gonna help her in reevaluating her career choices. This is the positive side of the change.
Edited by bridgette - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you wholeheartedly....Aditi is a wonderful actress and I really hope she gets bigger and better offers than JPSYA and shows the idiot creatives just how big a mistake they made in replacing her!....am really missing her presence in the show...it isn't the same without her
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent post and i m glad that people are really supporting her very well..good suggestions for her and we all really pray for her sucess onwards
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree with you. She is extremely talented & since her debut has proved what she is capable of. Wishing her the very best in life.
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you completely .. She is really talented and has proved it. I am sure her hardwork and her conviction will help her reach newer heights. She played the role of Ayesha so flawlessly and effortlessly. I wish Aditi best of luck for her bright future. I pity JPSYA for loosing such a talented and good actor.
Edited by sumankaul - 14 years ago
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Completely agree with you. the first time i saw her was in a side role on SP. she was the sister of the hero.... she did her part very well. than , we saw the promo of JPSYA . she looked promising. that time we saw moreof her & nihaal, than veer.

Once the show started, we were glued to the screen. .....her charasmatic screen presence, acting, innocence & bonding with nihaal made all the other shows secondary. i like her complexion, skin , her short height makes her even cuter..... what to say about her talent , we have seen her acting of 6 months.... she is magnetic.
I haven't lost hope here yet,..... have positive feeling about her.