Pyaar Ki Ek Kahani: My POV on Ayesha's Presence

bDgT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Radhika is NOT Ayesha. For one, she is from Canada and for two nowhere Ayesha's or Divya's parents were shown. So, there are a few things we need to consider:

1) Ayesha is not dead and she is in coma somewhere. Radhika could be her sister or cousin or friend who on hearing Ayesha's story decides to help her. On hearing of the supposed betrayal of Veer decides to teach them a lesson. Ayesha must have made Radhika promise her that she would protect Nihal at all costs and must have gone into coma after her revelation.

In which case, Ayesha in the hospital could be shown in the last few episodes.

2) Or Ayesha is dead and in the vicinity was Radhika who must have promised Ayesha before her death that she will bring her justice and also justice to Jai and Divya. That is why she is trying to get close to Kamini so that she learns of the betrayal. In this case also Radhjka could be a relative or the third sister in Divya, Ayesha, Radhika trilogy.

3) Don't think CVs are foolish enough to kill the "golden horse" of their show, i.e., Ayesha, she is bound to make a reentry, albeit in a different state than she was and I am positive that it could not be Radhika. But there is for sure a connection between Radhika and Ayesha.

Let's wait and watch!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggirl123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think you are right...I think Radhika is only Ayesha coz when she saved nihaal she had tears in her eyes and she also knew the waiters name.......It is possible that she is a friend of Ayesha but i don't think Aditi will return to the show.....The show is as good as over for me...
bDgT thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggirl123

I don't think you are right...I think Radhika is only Ayesha coz when she saved nihaal she had tears in her eyes and she also knew the waiters name.......It is possible that she is a friend of Ayesha but i don't think Aditi will return to the show.....The show is as good as over for me...

Tears in the eyes could be because she is aware of how close Nihal was to death! Guess, all of us would feel for the other in a death defying moment.

Knowing waiter's name, that is too lame an explanation to the buildup of her revelation as Ayesha. I mean, come on, if I knew the name of the waiter that is displayed prominently on his coat, would I become the owner of the hotel! And how would Ayesha know each and every person's name even if they worked for her/her hotel?

Did she not ask the way to the Piano Bar, when she had her luncheon with Kamini, is that not a sign that Radhika could not be Ayesha as Ayesha would know every nook and corner of the hotel right, since she cleaned and served there?

Secondly, in the Vardhan house, she did not know where to go, did she not search for the stairs and why would she go to the terrace directly?
Edited by bridgette - 14 years ago
charminggirl123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry to contradict you again but i really think that Radhika is Ayesha...and even Nihaal thought so when he heard her voice near the lift....
misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
In one episode it was shown that Jai took the decision to marry Divya when he hears about the death of her father. It was shown in the FB of Ayesha.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Unfortunately, Radhika is Ayesha, ..... first of all the mud-splashing scene. ... her tears for Nihaal ,when she saves him & the sad music that plays in the back-ground.

we hope this all is not true, ... but sadly, aditi is gone from the show.
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i wish the first point would be true
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bridgette

Radhika is NOT Ayesha. For one, she is from Canada and for two nowhere Ayesha's or Divya's parents were shown. So, there are a few things we need to consider:

1) Ayesha is not dead and she is in coma somewhere. Radhika could be her sister or cousin or friend who on hearing Ayesha's story decides to help her. On hearing of the supposed betrayal of Veer decides to teach them a lesson. Ayesha must have made Radhika promise her that she would protect Nihal at all costs and must have gone into coma after her revelation.

In which case, Ayesha in the hospital could be shown in the last few episodes.

2) Or Ayesha is dead and in the vicinity was Radhika who must have promised Ayesha before her death that she will bring her justice and also justice to Jai and Divya. That is why she is trying to get close to Kamini so that she learns of the betrayal. In this case also Radhjka could be a relative or the third sister in Divya, Ayesha, Radhika trilogy.

3) Don't think CVs are foolish enough to kill the "golden horse" of their show, i.e., Ayesha, she is bound to make a reentry, albeit in a different state than she was and I am positive that it could not be Radhika. But there is for sure a connection between Radhika and Ayesha.

Let's wait and watch!

@ bold- also hope for this but am worried about the level of foolishness prevailing! I do sincerely hope what you predict is true- those are cracking ideas and if there was any sense, they would use them as that means they retain all of Ayesha's i.e. Aditi's fan base and also gain a new fan base for S fans!
bDgT thumbnail
All the assumptions seem to have gone out of the window...what utter nonsense...three months to have a new identity...guess the CIA would be mighty pleased.

Utter rubbish!

And what is Aditi's crime? Nothing!

Sanjeeda is as tall or as short as Aditi. Nor does it make any sense to replace an actor who has been the cause for the rise in the TRPs.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bridgette

All the assumptions seem to have gone out of the window...what utter nonsense...three months to have a new identity...guess the CIA would be mighty pleased.

Utter rubbish!

And what is Aditi's crime? Nothing!

Sanjeeda is as tall or as short as Aditi. Nor does it make any sense to replace an actor who has been the cause for the rise in the TRPs.

exactly.......i'm really angry with CV for playing with her career.....🤬