Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: misty85

Another point which I want to raise is: if the reason of Aditi's replacement was cold vibes with her co-actor or her height even then the misunderstanding (on-screen) between the lead pair would not let the CVs present romantic scenes. Anyway Sanjeeda won't be doing love scenes in the current scenario then what's the point of replacing Aditi??? There are larger issues or might be internal politics in i

If there were the so-creted cold vibes between sid & adi, there was an awesome chemistry between the two in their last garden scene, mera na mera kuch raha.sid just cudn't take his eyes off ayesha even for a minute. , the extreme killer loving look that he was giving her, when he's bowled out. ,even aditi , her blushes were mind blowing, ... if this all is done in cold vibes , than can you imagine, if there are a good&healthy vibes. .... they will put on fire.
it always seemed to me that sid ,the way he stared at aditi, he always had feelongs.
eight shud never be a barrier. .. there can be other reasons for the cvs. they want to introduce a glam face.
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx fr the update 😊
amalaragam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really feel bad for Aditi...Poor girl accepted the make over without a question.
As she is a new comer she could not ever raise her voice. The dress which she was wearing in DDLJ song equene was aslo suiting her..When she tied her into a knot she looked gorgeous.
When ever we looked at aditi we could relate her to ourselves.
After shimla trip when she meets Nihal in Vardhan house we cried with her.
Sanjeeda's scene with Nihal was touhing, but it was not as touching that we could cry wiht her.
That's the quality which made Aditi special of JPSYA.. When ever she was happy or upset we were also equally happy or upset with her.
Sanjeeda I do not think is tall but she Ya she is thinner and fairer than Aditi...
CV was ready to spend time and money on Sanjeeda's look, but not on Aditi..
If the show is not doing good then CV has every right to fire Aditi.. When show was doing good and Aditi was able to reach the viewers, replacing her is very bad...and mean....
One thing I learned is never get attached to any show...
I think this is only my last reply to any post in this forum...
One last thing to CVs for making Radhika super woman..All rounder....
That also lossed the charm and originality of the show
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Arpi .. Applauds and hugs again for being brave enough to go through the torture of watching the episode and writing the update too.. Thank you so much.
Aditi was discourteously replaced and what followed was false and derogatory rumors. I don't understand why is it so hard for the production house to understand that there are no substitutes for fresh air and sunshine .Aditi was like that for the show and cannot be substituted..
A show which touched so many hearts with a most beautiful story line about two individuals who grew separately without growing apart and with power packed performances by the leads turned into ode of all the fakes in the world. Kudos to all those who are resposible for killing a beautiful story.
Edited by sumankaul - 14 years ago
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great job arpi !! Hats off to you for watching the totmenting episode and writing an A class update of it. I could not have done the same thing... Thanks a lot for the update again !! Missing aditi terribly !! Hope she comes back !! Yaar.. Charm kuch jzyada hi miss hogaya hai !! Dunno the way to watch my old jpsya back !! Love aditi a lot !!
raj32141 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. For me the highlight yesterday was Nihal and Radhika scene it was so well performed and written very touching and sweet scene.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amalaragam

I really feel bad for Aditi...Poor girl accepted the make over without a question.

As she is a new comer she could not ever raise her voice. The dress which she was wearing in DDLJ song equene was aslo suiting her..When she tied her into a knot she looked gorgeous.
When ever we looked at aditi we could relate her to ourselves.
After shimla trip when she meets Nihal in Vardhan house we cried with her.
Sanjeeda's scene with Nihal was touhing, but it was not as touching that we could cry wiht her.
That's the quality which made Aditi special of JPSYA.. When ever she was happy or upset we were also equally happy or upset with her.
Sanjeeda I do not think is tall but she Ya she is thinner and fairer than Aditi...
CV was ready to spend time and money on Sanjeeda's look, but not on Aditi..
If the show is not doing good then CV has every right to fire Aditi.. When show was doing good and Aditi was able to reach the viewers, replacing her is very bad...and mean....
One thing I learned is never get attached to any show...
I think this is only my last reply to any post in this forum...
One last thing to CVs for making Radhika super woman..All rounder....
That also lossed the charm and originality of the show

sanjeeda is whiteskinned . she is thinner thad aditi. but aditi has good built to match veer. she has nice biceps & broad shoulders. moreover, aditi has a very innocent appeal. sanjeeda is more glam- like,
which won't be a requirement fotr the main lead's role.