Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update. I agree with @fan2aditi that they should have killed the character of Ayesha completely rather than bringing up her new Avatar. I tried my best to watch the episode without keeping old memories of Ayesha in my mind but the current track is not touching my heart, the same old excitement and love for the characters is not returning. I want to ask CVs why did they do this to us? Hello Is anyone listening?
misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fan2aditi

couldn't agree with you more. They ruined the plot by sticking to old hindi flick tricks. They killed Ayesha in that accident and the show itself. It would have been better if they could have just killed ayesha's character from the show instead of sticking to that plastic surgery nonsense!!
Having said that, Aditi Tailang as ayesha makes more sense. If they wanted to keep Ayesha then they should have done it by keeping aditi on show who guides /or seeks help from radhika character in search of perpetrators!! Its such a huge disappointment to see what became of an extraordinary show. A DRAG only.

Another point which I want to raise is: if the reason of Aditi's replacement was cold vibes with her co-actor or her height even then the misunderstanding (on-screen) between the lead pair would not let the CVs present romantic scenes. Anyway Sanjeeda won't be doing love scenes in the current scenario then what's the point of replacing Aditi??? There are larger issues or might be internal politics in it.

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: misty85

Another point which I want to raise is: if the reason of Aditi's replacement was cold vibes with her co-actor or her height even then the misunderstanding (on-screen) between the lead pair would not let the CVs present romantic scenes. Anyway Sanjeeda won't be doing love scenes in the current scenario then what's the point of replacing Aditi??? There are larger issues or might be internal politics in it.

Spot on- and exactly what so many of us have been angry and upset about. Dirty politics is never pleasant but even worse when it is on the sly and masked with untrue reasons. It is an insult to the viewership and hurtful to many fans of the tatented newcomer in question when she is unceremoniously replaced and requests for her return are met with these ridiculous rumours.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Arpi....great gal..brave enuf to cum up with these updates...!!

The show...-No comments..

As Shruti Di said...me too missing those old days.....dose precap threads....each days homework of 10-12 pages....Kahaan gaye woh din...yaarrr 😔
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I dont thnk it affects any other actors in there, but i am sure it would have been a shellshock to Nihaal (Rahul) no chemistry can replace Adi-Rahul chemistry....
also i just dont buy this just-out of-beauty saloon look of Sanjeeda...overdoing make up...makes character unrealistic, hard to comply with, hard to reason with...the change is totally uncalled for and its baseless not to mention useless and pointless too...
i did not read the update (sorry Arpi) but cld guess from its title ki kya hua hoga....but this show which touched so many hearts, with the lead who we used to relate to, where we used to find a bit of Ayesha (Aditi) in our own self and reason with her helplessness, her solitude, her strong attitude and her love for her family... all this is ruined, as the character is now changed ....may be a new face is a hindrance, but how can i even try to empathise with this new face/character when the older one has such profound effect on the show as well as on ourselves...?
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks really liked the scene picturised on radhika and nihaal it was too sweeeet.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you arpita for bearing the Kasht of writing this update..

I hope we will have original massi 😭😭😭 ..not liking the new massi
dani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the great update.. lets hope the cv's wake-up from the deep sleep and bring the original ayesha back!! 😵
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good update, arpita.
nothing left in the show. ... liked the blue lines about nihaal's thinking.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Arpita, .... i remember a post by you, when Ayesha loses the custody of Nihaal. she rushes to the temple, cries out her heart & Veer follows her there. you had posted Shud Veer marry Ayesha in the temple?..... i wish at that times he shud have married her.

it shud have been a diff. story.