1st April Write Up: N meets taller Ayesha

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Looks like Ajnabi is going to follow YEH VADA RAHA movie foot steps.

I have such a nice memories about the movie that me neither in the mood nor willing to accept any disoriented or distorted version of it, but than nothing in audience's hands. They can only make request or ask for their choice, ultimately final decision or to stay in periphery of basic concept or to execute a basic plot is in hands of makers of the show. My concept for popularity of show was that key to success is viewers, seems that I was wrong. Anyways I feel like I need to go for shopping some where else for my choice.

I kind of now reach at the threshold and about to stop watching the show. All hopes are shattered. I knew that I was hoping against the hope.

Today's Episode:

1: pammi brings nihaal back at home. He tells nandini and avinash what he felt in the hotel. Nandini tries to make him understand about truth and asks why he ran away from school. Nihaal refuses to believe or listen to her.

2: Avinash gets irritated, raised his voice, nihaal gets hyper, throws the back and runs away. Nandini gets in to arguments with Avinash for yelling at nihaal. She tells him to behave calmly. He asks her to handles the matter.

3: In his room Nihaal thinks only kameeni will believe her, he calls, Radhika picks it up, he tells her all, thinking it is kammeni. Nandini walks in takes the phone, comes to know that cell got exchanged so she is talking to radhika. Radhika tells she would let kameeni know about it. Mean while nandini asks veer to come home so he can make Nihaal understand.

4: Veer is back; Nandini fills him in and tells to tell the truth to nihaal. Avinash is still angry. Veer goes to N's room. He tells him incidents happen in hotel Veer replies this is not true. N gets angry. Veer makes him understand if she was Ayesha why she did not meet him. N tells him he does not like to go school. Veer says we will discuss this later, for now he'll go and fix lunch for him

5: Radhika calls and let kameeni know about N's wish. Kameeni gets home, nandini explains, kameeni does not like what is happening, when veer comes in to look for Nihaal. They all start looking for him. Avinash is mad, as he does not know what N wants

6: Radhika comes to vardhan to return the phone. She decides to look for kameeni in the house. Nihaal is on terrace trying to fly kite with a letter attach so god will listen to his request to send massi back. He is at the corner about to fall; Radhika saves him, who is looking for kameeni. After a moment n pushes her back and ask who is she what is she doing here ( I won't blame nihaal, poor fellow was shocked like saying haila maassi yeh aap lambi kaise ho gayi??? aur yeh appki awaaz and face ko kya hua??? woh pehle vaala make over hi accha tha, kya aap please pehle jaisi ho sakti ho???yadi nahi tab tell me who did this to you abhi vaat lagaata hu. PB uncle kaha ho aap) N tells him what and why he is trying to do.

7: radhika convinces him how they can send letter to god. She helps him to fly the kite. Tells him they should let kite go so it can reach to god. N agrees. She explains to him how his being happy will help God to listen to him. Veer walks on terrace calling his name. Shocked to see radhika with N there. Screen freezes on radhika's face.

Pre cap:

Veer asking people how dare you guys here at day care centre. Radhika comes and tells she asked. Kameeni also joins to tell now onwards radhika is looking this project

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Applause and hugs for ur courage arpi 🤗 about episode no comments on it ..died the day when additi as Ayesha was murdered ny channle and cvs 🤢
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arpita tussi great ho.......u r still watching this c***.....

Yeh Vaada Raha is one of my favourite movies too......i've no intention of watching this version when i can watch the original anytime i wish.
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update 😊
fan2aditi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
couldn't agree with you more. They ruined the plot by sticking to old hindi flick tricks. They killed Ayesha in that accident and the show itself. It would have been better if they could have just killed ayesha's character from the show instead of sticking to that plastic surgery nonsense!!
Having said that, Aditi Tailang as ayesha makes more sense. If they wanted to keep Ayesha then they should have done it by keeping aditi on show who guides /or seeks help from radhika character in search of perpetrators!! Its such a huge disappointment to see what became of an extraordinary show. A DRAG only.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Arpi- same as Kiran, only bothering to comment on epi as a testament to the hard work you have put in over months and months of our good times on this Forum. I just want to say a huge thank you as your updates when the series was what we wanted to watch were the highlights as well as Himu's and also Anjana's. Plus from time to time, the others like Deepu, Payal, Rosh who did mini updates, precaps etc. Sorry if I have missed anyone, am a bit upset anyway so brain slightly haywire(:.
As I think most of my friends know I am not watching and in fact i cannot stress enough the present disappointment in the current track, which disregards most viewers' views totally. I am commenting on this update today as a tribute to you and the others who made the discussions and forum my best chill out zone and the place where i have made some of my best friends.
So once again- THANK YOU!!!!
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

Arpita tussi great ho.......u r still watching this c***.....

Yeh Vaada Raha is one of my favourite movies too......i've no intention of watching this version when i can watch the original anytime i wish.

Me neither.
Anshu has mentioned a fact about movie I was not aware of that Jaya Bhaduri had dubbed her voice for both Poonam Dhillan and Tina Munim to keep the originality and to make audience convinice. Both the herioins are almost same height.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Applause and hugs for ur courage arpi 🤗 about episode no comments on it ..died the day when additi as Ayesha was murdered ny channle and cvs 🤢

Yeah kiran me reaching at threshold too. I want to know how long does it take CV to reveal that radhika is ayesha
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Arpi- same as Kiran, only bothering to comment on epi as a testament to the hard work you have put in over months and months of our good times on this Forum. I just want to say a huge thank you as your updates when the series was what we wanted to watch were the highlights as well as Himu's and also Anjana's. Plus from time to time, the others like Deepu, Payal, Rosh who did mini updates, precaps etc. Sorry if I have missed anyone, am a bit upset anyway so brain slightly haywire(:.

As I think most of my friends know I am not watching and in fact i cannot stress enough the present disappointment in the current track, which disregards most viewers' views totally. I am commenting on this update today as a tribute to you and the others who made the discussions and forum my best chill out zone and the place where i have made some of my best friends.
So once again- THANK YOU!!!!

Your welcome Shruti for writing such a nice note. It always good to see a healthy discussion than getting treated like slave who has lost her liberty to express views
but do not thank me.
we made a good team. ajnabi ride would have not completed with out any of you. I enjoyed a lot but now it seems for some reason fun and charm has gone we all know what reasons are I do not need to explain. well if saler does not want product to get sale what can we buyers do, other than saying good bye to them
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Gr88888888 update arpita.U really rockssssssssssssss.I'm only watching the show till they will reveal radhika as ayesha.This is quite obvious that she is ayesha and that aditi is not coming back,