Users

Frequent Posters

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The were cute also want to see veer
382287 thumbnail
I wish they showed a Radhika-Nihaal scene last night. I was hoping for one, anyways looking forward to sweet scenes between the two in future.
kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was worried how the chemistry would be between these two but that scene was superb! As someone mentioned before about Sanjeeda's voice modulation, it was great to hear the concern and softness in her voice when with Nihaal.
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ that is something i admire about her. voice modulation is vital and applause to sanjeeda for it. i really like how there is a seperate tone and different side to her with the different characters. with kamini she is nice, confident, sounds practical and moulds the way.. someone like kamini vardan would admire and with veer she is every bit the vengeful hard hearted arrogant woman.. trying to annoy and hurt him in every meeting and with nihaal.. she is affectionate and sweet.
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shades-Of-Grey

I wish they showed a Radhika-Nihaal scene last night. I was hoping for one, anyways looking forward to sweet scenes between the two in future.

i wanted one too. i think there is the lighter side to her with nihaal and nihaal too cheered up and taking things positively after their meet.
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hope now kamini makes radhika, nihaal's new tutor.
382287 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulfry

^ that is something i admire about her. voice modulation is vital and applause to sanjeeda for it. i really like how there is a seperate tone and different side to her with the different characters. with kamini she is nice, confident, sounds practical and moulds the way.. someone like kamini vardan would admire and with veer she is every bit the vengeful hard hearted arrogant woman.. trying to annoy and hurt him in every meeting and with nihaal.. she is affectionate and sweet.

You stole the words out of my mouth! I was just thinking how she has a different side with the different characters and in each coming out so effectively! With Veer its a completely different facet, with Kaamini another and with Nihaal, it was mildest. She is sweet with K as well but with N, she was jovial and affectionate, the mannerisms differed. The Nihaal scene totally touched our hearts! As someone said, its a huge deal considering, it was their (Sanjeeda-Nihaal) FIRST scene. Usually we don't expect to like a bonding instantly but this one was an exception! The way Radhika talked, felt like she already knows him well, same with Nihaal. The characters felt the connection, still am not putting all the chances of her being Ayesha but the scene did made me feel so that she is.