Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
it may be...but it just cant recreate that magic of Adi-Rahul to me...and i am sure its just not me...but Aditi as Ayesha looked very very innocent...a perfect masi for a cutie like Nihaal (Rahul).
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They were tooooo cute. I watched it online really found it sweet I'll watch it again on TV. hats off to sanjeeda it was her first scene with nihaal i never expected that i'll find their very first scene cute.
vengeance_900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree wi u, dey were very cutee in d first scene with each other, nihaal is 2 cute n i have 2 give credit 2 sanjeeda as well she is doin a very gud job.
raj32141 thumbnail
It was a very well executed scene. They both did a great job in it looked very natural and sweet. i like how sanjeeda modulates her voice when she has to be sweet and when she has to be rough. Nihal is one of the best child artists ive seen he is very good with expressions.
shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww.....d scene wz so cute...n adorabl!! luvd der intractions n ol...!! d way de huggd each odr vr so sweet....!!
382287 thumbnail
I absolutely adored the scene! Amazingly sweet and commendable acting by both Rahul and Sanjeeda! Their conversation was sweet, the way they talked was so cute and childlike, very pure and lnnocent! The love and concern came out beautifully! The hug, was cute when Nihaal held her close clinging on her and the teary eyed, Radhika holding him so affectionately! I liked the little conversation, it was random dicusssion about kites but quite sweet! :-)

I am looking forward to the scene in the precap as well! That looked like another round of Tashan between Veer-Radhika.

Very good job ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Shades-Of-Grey - 14 years ago
raj32141 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shades-Of-Grey

I absolutely adored the scene! Amazingly sweet and commendable acting by both Rahul and Sanjeeda! Their conversation was sweet, the way they talked was so cute and childlike, very pure and lnnocent! The love and concern came out beautifully! The hug, was cute when Nihaal held her close clinging on her and the teary eyed, Radhika holding him so affectionately! I liked the little conversation, it was random dicusssion about kites but quite sweet! :-)

I am looking forward to the scene in the precap as well! That looked like another round of Tashan between Veer-Radhika.

Very good job ๐Ÿ‘

Sanjeeda is adorable๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes from the precap I can say kamini will do what Radhika will want making the road easier for her ๐Ÿ˜† Waiting 2 c Veer's reaction to her taking charge of the Daycare centre.
vengeance_900 thumbnail
yup the precap gud i wanna c how long they fight i kno one day she wil know the truth, veer and radhika's anger exchange for daycare projekt wil be gr8
beenarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u guys can njoy the show nw, but just when things start getting between Veer and Radhika, the CV will introduce a new plot & take u back to square 1. This is how these production house work in the name of TRP's.
vengeance_900 thumbnail
i dnt luv d cvs but luvin d moments am watchin if dey destroy evrythin atleast i'll b happy it gave me sum gud moments, actings, actors, characters and scenes