'Veesha_Siditi OS'- lost in the elevator

nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello friends...

this is ma first One Shot... on siditi....

and this is all to my friends who love siditi.....
and thanks for the topic romi..... :D

VEESHA- One shot

Ayysha Sharma worked in a Hotel as receptionist. Even though she worked in a hotel… the thing she was most afraid of was the lift. As a receptionist she only had to stay in one place and work. So she really liked her job, cz she didn't have to go in the lift that much.
She hated going in the lift… and especially when there was no electricity … and when the lift was stopped… she always got freaked out when that happened… this has happened to her twice.. that's why she always climbs the stairs…
And never takes the lift… everyone thought she was crazy to climb the stairs… but what could she do.. she hated lifts..

But one day Minnie walked up to her while she was working on her computer, Ayysha knew that Minnie hated her..... she knew the reason… it happened because ever since Ayysha came to work here… all the staff started loving her and … as for Minnie was cruel lady.. no one liked her, but they had to listen to her cz she was the house keeping manager, but Ayysha always felt bad for her, so she always tried to be nice to her..
"Ayysha… I want you to check the 17th floor… the maids are not working, so I Want you to check on them." Said Minnie. "but Minnie ma'me… I have work to do here… if I go there, who is going to take care of this work??? Y don't u tell one of the maids to go there??" said Ayysha. "listen do I look like I care if ur working or not??? There are no maids at this hour, so I want you to go and check on it" said Minnie… cz she didn't care if Ayysha had work or not. "but…." Said Ayysha, and Minnie said "No but… just go!!"

Even though Ayysha always tried to be nice to her, she was always rude and annoying. Ayysha didn't want to go to the 15th floor..cz she didn't want to go in the lift… she could take the stairs… but going to the 15th floor will be really tiring… and rite now she couldn't even ignore her, so she decided to go.

Ayysha was about to enter the lift, when she knocked on someone…. She turned around to say sorry, and then she realized it was veer… her handsome boss. when ever veer was there next to her… she couldn't talk… it's just that she really liked him… and she knew that he liked her as well. They knew each other well cz they were their Nihal's guardians. And they became friends. but Ayysha started to avoid veer, because her friend pammi, said she was in love with Veer, but she didn't want accept that fact, cz she knew that their relationship would never work out and that he would never love her.

So Ayysha mumble a "sorry" and walked into the lift. As they both entered the lift, some hotel visitors joined them as well.

There were more than twenty floors in the building, and Ayysha had to got to the 15th floor, while the other visitors got out of the lift, Veer remained in the lift with Ayysha.
Ayysha felt really uncomfortable, cz she was all alone with Veer, and she didn't want to talk to him.

Veer Vardhan Singhe, was happy, cz he was all alone with Ayysha inside the lift, he loved her from the first day he saw her, he always wanted to tell her that… but he never got a chance, and recently he has realized that Ayysha has been avoiding, he didn't know y, but he always wanted to talk to her and stay close to her.

Inside the lift Veer was standing in one corner… while Ayysha stood in the opposite corner… they were both quiet for a very long time, even though Veer wanted to talk to her, he couldn't get the words out of his mouth…. Suddenly the lift stopped and the lights went out… it was pitch black inside the lift… suddenly he heard Ayysha screaming and then he felt her hand on his arm…

Ayysha didn't know what to do, she was so freaked out she just held on to Veer's arm, " please sir do something, I'm really scared of lifts, oh god please help me…." And then she started to pray….

Veer was actually happy, cz he knew that Ayysha was scared of lifts.. he felt her soft skin on his arm, and he was thinking how beautiful she looked…. He wanted to hold her like this forever… but then he decided to calm her down, " Ayysha, listen everything will be ok, I'm sure the hotel technical people will come soon and fix this in minutes, so please calm down…." Then he took his phone out, he tried to take a call but, there was no service, so then he tried to use the lift phone, and it didn't work either… ' I guess the phones aren't working… we will have to wait 4 them to come.." Veer said, he just saw her nodding her head…. For some reason…. He couldn't see her in pain…. He knew the reason…. It was because he cared for her… and when she was in pain… he would also be in pain….

Then suddenly the lift started to move down really fast….Ayysha hugged Veer really tight and started to scream….. And suddenly the lift stopped with a shake… Ayysha got really scared she held on to Veer really tight and started crying….she didn't know what to do… she was so afraid she just couldn't control her tears… and then she remembered Nihal… wt if something happens her… how would Nihal react…. She was more hurt so she started to cry again….

Veer didn't know what to do…. The lights were on now… but the lift was stuck… first of all he wanted to calm Ayysha who was holding on to him really tight… he felt good but… rite now he only wanted her to calm down…. " Ayysha.. please dnt cry…. Look electricity is back… we are safe…. We just have wait 4 the them to come and they wiil open the door for us.. and we'll be safe…. I promise…." He felt her calming down…. So he pushed her back slightly….and looked at her face… tears were running down her cheek… so he wiped them from his hand… and then…. He took her to the corner of the lift and told her to sit… but she refused to sit….. so first veer sat on the floor, and then he made her sit on the floor… rite next to him..

Veer knew that this was best opportunity he got to talk to Ayysha..so he satyed a few minutes till she calmed down… and then began to speak…. " how are you feeling now"
Ayysha looked at Veer and gave him a weak smile and said… " I feel a bit better… but I prefer to get out of the lift very soon…." That made veer smile… he knew how uncomfortable she felt… but he had to say those three words to her now… or he would never get the chance…. So he said, " Ayysha I need to talk to you, it's something really important" Ayysha nodded her head and said " but sir, cnt business matters wait till we get out the lift??" then veer said " this is not a business matter Ayysha, it's about you and me" at that same moment Ayysha froze…. She didn't know that he would bring this part a situation like this… and especially when she was scared to death… so she decided to say… " um… sir.. I dnt think this is a good place to talk about us…" before she could finish the lift started to move again…. And it was shaking…. Ayysha screamed again… and hugged Veer who was right next to her… then the shaking stopped but… Ayysha didn't want to let to let him go… and she was mumbling something….. even Veer didn't understand what she was saying. then Veer said…. " Ayysha look… it has stopped… u can open your eyes… now, listen.. nothing will happen to you as long as I'm here…" as soon as he said that… Ayysha pulled away from him.. and looked at his face…. And then she looked into his eyes… which was filled with love… she could see right through him… and then they stared at each other for a few moments…

Then Veer said, "Ayysha…. Y have you been avoiding me??" Ayysha didn't know what to say…. She couldn't tell him… that Pammi has been bugging her…. And that she's in love with him…. So she said " sir… I didn't avoid you.. I was just busy doing my work…" she didn't know what else to say…. Veer knew that she was lying… so he said… " Ayysha I dnt know y u have been avoiding me… but I I want to say that… I really missed u… every single day I felt really lonely without seeing u… every single time I came to meet u… u ran away saying u have work to do… and I was always hurt… because of that…. But now… I just want to say… Ayysha… I LOVE YOU… ever since I saw u on the first day… I have been in love with you…. I just couldn't accept the fact cz we went through so much together, but I cnt hide it any more…" he looked into her eyes while he finished his lines…. He could see tears forming in her eyes… and now it was running down her check… he didn't know if she was hurt or happy….. cz she just kept staring…
Ayysha on the other hand was really shocked… she couldn't believe what she was hearing…. Veer loved her… she was so happy… she didn't know what to say…. But kept staring at him with tears….. she wanted to tell him.. that she loved him too… but she was too scared… what if people make stories up… about a poor working girl… falling in love with the hotel owner…?? She was really confused when Veer said… " Ayysha please say something… y are you crying?? Did I hurt u?? please tell me…" Ayysha saw veer's face changing… she knew that he was hurt…. Then she said… " pls sir…. It's not that I'm hurt…. It's just that what if the hotel staff gets to know this… and when ur mother gets to know… this is never going to work out sir…" then veer realized that she was scared of what ppl might say…. Then he said… " Ayysha.. I dnt care what ppl say…. I love you…. And ma mother knows it… and she really likes you too… and if ur worried about the staff… I can shut them up… please Ayysha tell me what you think???"

Ayysha looked into veer's eyes… and then she was lost in his beautiful eyes… she knew that she could never refuse his love… then she said… " sir… I am happy that u told this…. U have no idea… how happy I am… it's just that….the staff…." Before Ayysha could finish her sentence Veer hugged her… " Ayysha… u said ur happy… that means something rite??? Please tell me u love me… I have been waiting for this day…" veer said while hugging her…
Ayysha… slightly pulled back and looked at veer's face…. She knew that she couldn't hide it anymore… so she decided to tell him… " yes sir I love you… it's just that I didn't realize that I was in love till few days ago… it started when Pammi started to bug me saying that I loved you… I didn't want to believe her… so I started to avoid you… I'm sorry… sir.. I shouldn't have done that…."
And then she hugged him again…. Veer was so happy…. He didn't know how to control his happiness… he hugged her tight and then he gave a small kiss on her cheek….

This was going to be a new beginning…for them… and they were so happy… they were in their own world.. so they didn't even realize that the lift door was wide open and the whole staff was staring at them… and suddenly they heard some one making a sound…. They broke apart to see who it was… and saw the whole hotel crowd staring at them… ayysha felt really uncomfortable… but veer didn't care… he got up.. and helped ayysha to get up…. Then he held her from her waist… and walked past the crowd… smiling…. Cz he knew that he found his love….

hope u guys like it.... 😃

love,
sara.
Edited by nehara - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Sara - sweetie- how are you? Missing our chats and with Romi and Himani too in the CC(:. wow yaar- this is your first OS? Awesome hon, pls aur aise Sidditi ke OSs supply kar hame, I've got withdrawal symptons not watching the show so rely on these, the FFs, VMs etc to get me through. Mmmwaaahh
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mindblowing os.I don't believe that this is your first os.Really rocking dear.Missing u soo much on the forum.
fatima
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its fantastic Sara.....was imagining Siditi all the time.....😃

plz write some more.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is soooooo sweet & romantic.
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Very sweet ...beautiful ...I have a big smile on my face ...Thank you ..
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hey sweety........u know i had read ur ff many times its very interesting and romantic....still ur ff is saved in pc and when ever i miss Aditi i jus read ur ff........this is the prcious gift i ever got from my friend...thanx for such a lovely os
nehara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hey Sara - sweetie- how are you? Missing our chats and with Romi and Himani too in the CC(:. wow yaar- this is your first OS? Awesome hon, pls aur aise Sidditi ke OSs supply kar hame, I've got withdrawal symptons not watching the show so rely on these, the FFs, VMs etc to get me through. Mmmwaaahh

Hey!!! thanks 4 ur lovely comments.. i really miss our chatting sessions too...:( and i will try to write some more... if i have time... :D
nehara thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

hey sweety........u know i had read ur ff many times its very interesting and romantic....still ur ff is saved in pc and when ever i miss Aditi i jus read ur ff........this is the prcious gift i ever got from my friend...thanx for such a lovely os

romi!!! thank u... i'm really happy that u liked it.... and guess wt i decided to write more... but that's only if i have time.... :D
nehara thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

Mindblowing os.I don't believe that this is your first os.Really rocking dear.Missing u soo much on the forum.

fatima

thank you... :D
miss u too.....