-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi................I was just thinking that being a fashion designer must be really cool, no?........but then how many really make it big?....among the numerous who opt for this cool profession, how many names do we know?......Now look at our Ayesha aka Radhika......there is a murder-attack on her and three months later she emerges to be a gorgeous successful fashion designer!!................with lot and lots of fame and attitude!..........if she is 21 and if her sis and bro-in-law died two years back and if she has run away to Mumbai then, what studies did she do?..........How many jobs will she do?.............First she's a house-keeper, then the hotel CEO and now a fashion designer?!.................I mean is it so easy to gain name and fame in 3 months?....If so can anyone tell me how??........I'd love to be a fashion designer.............cuz apparently I do not need to study much and can be famous really soon!.....So friends, please pour in your opinions!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There was or still is a Radhika who is actually the famous fashion designer in canada. I dont think in such she short time ayesha studied designing ayesha probably using her identity with the help of radhika's father.
382287 thumbnail
Its been said, Radhika's father is a famous doctor, makes me think that he is the one who found Ayesha's body and did the surgery. The real Radhika, Dr.Singaniya's daughter's either dead or still alive 😕
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: crazyfairy

Hi................I was just thinking that being a fashion designer must be really cool, no?........but then how many really make it big?....among the numerous who opt for this cool profession, how many names do we know?......Now look at our Ayesha aka Radhika......there is a murder-attack on her and three months later she emerges to be a gorgeous successful fashion designer!!................with lot and lots of fame and attitude!..........if she is 21 and if her sis and bro-in-law died two years back and if she has run away to Mumbai then, what studies did she do?..........How many jobs will she do?.............First she's a house-keeper, then the hotel CEO and now a fashion designer?!.................I mean is it so easy to gain name and fame in 3 months?....If so can anyone tell me how??........I'd love to be a fashion designer.............cuz apparently I do not need to study much and can be famous really soon!.....So friends, please pour in your opinions!

Oh come on dear! Dont ask questions connected to logic anymore!! I mean- you are just the audience, swallow everything you are fed and just be appreciative! So taking that further even if there is a real Radhika, whose father or whoever has helped Ayesha take over her identity to help her get revenge, this obviously explains how Ayesha turned taller, fairer all over and slimmer as well as the rest of the recent "believable" script changes- like Kamini agreeing to walk the ramp and being a show stopper at a major show!!! What a waste of great acting talent by all the cast on senseless scripting!!
382287 thumbnail
Thanks for the sarcasm! I don't think anyone was giving justification or defended the CVs decision about replacements or the plot change, People/ the replies, are only discussing the possible scenarios and sharing their thoughts. My previous comment was about the query, ''How she became a successful designer in a short span" , since the topic starter didn't mention anything about the actress or about the difference on looks, height, complexion and voice, my reply wasn't related to that. Now that it is mentioned, I feel the difference is because CVS didn't find a carbon copy of the previous actress thus the difference. They could have brought her as a replacement continuing from where the previous actress left, without the surgery angle but I think, they tried to play safe by opening up a suspense plot, and keeping an open end.

Originally posted by: Shades-Of-Grey

Thanks for the sarcasm! I don't think anyone was giving justification or defended the CVs decision about replacements or the plot change, People/ the replies, are only discussing the possible scenarios and sharing their thoughts. My previous comment was about the query, ''How she became a successful designer in a short span" , since the topic starter didn't mention anything about the actress or about the difference on looks, height, complexion and voice, my reply wasn't related to that. Now that it is mentioned, I feel the difference is because CVS didn't find a carbon copy of the previous actress thus the difference. They could have brought her as a replacement continuing from where the previous actress left, without the surgery angle but I think, they tried to play safe by opening up a suspense plot, and keeping an open end.

I was not really responding to you or intending to direct sarcasm at anyone other than the CVs so please don't jump the gun to take offense. I was giving my opinion on how I find the current track unrealistic and therefore highlighted that. I don't think I made a single mention in my post on Aditi's replacement. I am against plastic surgery plots regardless of the setting as reconstructive surgery does not work in that way and I believe that those plots are outdated and in this story, there was no need for such an angle. Again, all these are strictly my views, which I hope I am entitled to as much as the next person. The sarcasm you object to is not aimed at you.
382287 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

I was not really responding to you or intending to direct sarcasm at anyone other than the CVs so please don't jump the gun to take offense. I was giving my opinion on how I find the current track unrealistic and therefore highlighted that. I don't think I made a single mention in my post on Aditi's replacement. I am against plastic surgery plots regardless of the setting as reconstructive surgery does not work in that way and I believe that those plots are outdated and in this story, there was no need for such an angle. Again, all these are strictly my views, which I hope I am entitled to as much as the next person. The sarcasm you object to is not aimed at you.

I appreciate that you cleared it. Good to know there is no misunderstanding. I have and I believe no one should have objection nor I have any right to feel offense if you bash CVS. You have every right to do so. Since the post was sarcastic, and didn't have the CV mention anywhere, I did feel it was directed to the replies. Glad it wasn't! :-)

I appreciate that you cleared it. Good to know there is no misunderstanding. I have and I believe no one should have objection nor I have any right to feel offense if you bash CVS. You have every right to do so. Since the post was sarcastic, and didn't have the CV mention anywhere, I did feel it was directed to the replies. Glad it wasn't! :-)
Hey- absolutely! The replies you were making were only in relation to what you thought the script was leading to- I get that. It is never my intention to criticise any viewer or actor or actress. The cast work with the script they are given- that is the ambit of CVs and I am only pointing out what, to me, are serious flaws in the present scripting. The current script has totally diverted from logic and its old track, which a huge number of people like myself loved and were daily discussing for hours. I hope you can see why we would be upset. Aditi's replacement is not acceptable but in this instance I was not even discussing that- I genuinely do not like what is presently been shown on the show and am therefore only expressing that.
Glad we have chatted at least:)
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Radhika's dad found her and took her with him maybe ayesha is still under treatment by the doctor dad of radhika. This radhika can be real radhika who is helping ayesha. we cannot be totally sure... i am not till i see radhika saying it herself and they show how ayesha became radhika in flashbacks with the hospital scenes.