Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for the update. yet to watch but sounds good. was nihaal in the vardan house terrace or some other place?
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

I 200% agree with you. but you can not help some one when S/he is bent hell to commit suicide.
well looks like CV do not want to learn.
Now they will show it like YEH VADA RAHA movie

where actual Radhika Singhania is dead. Her dad is doctor. He saved ayesha or found at the bank of river. He took her with heim. Ayesha's face was crushed so much that he did not know what original face she had ( of course CV need to justify) so he decided to give her his dead daughter radhika's face. Now he sees her as his dead daughter come back in lifeAyesha has lost her past, just remember it in parts like she remember today name of butler. this is how ayesha is now radhika. Tom she will save nihaal.

the movie was way toooooo good and convincing

Rightly said Arpita. To add a few more points.....in "Yeh Vaada Raha" Jaya Bachchan dubbed for both heroines to maintain the authenticity of the 2 girls.....also that movie itself was inspired from a book by Danielle Steele " The Promise".
The show has totally gone for a toss for lack of better words.
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you very much...does this mean Radhika is massi...

I hope to see real massi soon 😭😭
POOR NIhal
pjwa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Rightly said Arpita. To add a few more points.....in "Yeh Vaada Raha" Jaya Bachchan dubbed for both heroines to maintain the authenticity of the 2 girls.....also that movie itself was inspired from a book by Danielle Steele " The Promise".

The show has totally gone for a toss for lack of better words.

This whole show seems to be takign inspiration from Rishi kapoor movies...the main plot also is very similar to another Rishi kapoor film where he's in search of his nephew after his bro and bhabhi have been killed in an accident... And the nephew is with the massi who was played by padmini kolhapuri...I dont remember the name of that movie though...if someone has already posted this info before, then i apologize for this duplicate post...
And the current track does seem inspired from "yeh vaada raha"...
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The show is already without its soul Aditi . its now the second week without her....... if Radhika is shown as Ayesha ...( there is 95% chance). , we'll surely stop watching it. for some reasons , we won't even miss Nihaal& Veer.

There are some shows on SP which we have been watching for last year. . at times they have also being draggged & we have been bored as viewers, but creatives there ,care about the viewrws & just don't change actors... for any lame reasons.
I have spent alot of time on the threads here, ... but now, think, its better to go back to those very nice shows with very Humane directors.
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you 4 the update. Cant wait to watch the episode i hope Nihaal meets Radhika soon i hope kamini will frequently invite her now it will give them opportunity to meet.
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulfry

was nihaal in the vardan house terrace or some other place?

it was not showed
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thnnxxx for posting.... 😃