Written Update March 31, 2010 (Wednesday)

382287 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Written Update
March 31, 2010 (Wednesday)

Vardan Residence
Avinash and Kaamini discussing Radhika. Avi says, he found every possible information about her. He adds, as per the info, Radhika is born and brought up in Canada, only recently she came to India because her father Doctor Singhaniya wants to settle in India with his family.

Avi questions why Kaamini is showing so much interest on Radhika to which she replies, she likes Radhika's confidence and passion which reminds Kaamini of herself, she used to have the same passion and determination. Kaamini feels, she needs to meet Radhika.

Veer finding hard to sleep, get flashes of Ayesha's accident scene. He goes through Ayesha's belongings and remembers the moments with her (Flashback). He picks the red dupatta and cries. He weeps and remember the scene where the cop showed him the dead body.

Radhika's Boutique

Radhika gets a call from Mrs.Dixit, she informs Radhika that Kaamini invited her to have lunch with her. (Radhika smirks then quickly in a flash changes her expression) She says, her family is shifting to India and she is little busy so it will be difficult for her... Mrs.Dixit tells her to try because Kaamini specially invited her. Radhika smiles and agrees.

Hotel
Veer talks to Detective Sharma and asks him if he found any more clues. Detective says it was an accident as he found no clue of anyone attempting to kill her.

Radhika comes to Hotel to meet Kaamini. Mrs.Dixit welcomes her but points out to to her that she came 15 minutes earlier. Radhika replies, its better if she waits for Kaamini than vice versa.

Nihaal comes to meet Veer. Veer was not there in his cabin. Nihaal takes out Ayesha's pic and talks to her photo. He says he doesn't like going to school and if she doesn't come back then he will tell Veer that he will never go to school again. He finds a rose on Veer's desk and says he will find out if Ayesha will come back or not by using his own method. He starts to pluck off the petals one by one and says Maasi Ayegi, Maasi Nahi Ayegi.. to check at where the last petal ends. Nihaal continues chanting (Maasi Ayegi.. Maasi Nahi Ayegi) while taking off the petals.

The screen shifts to Radhika and shows her walking on the corridors of the hotel.

Again cut to Nihaal, he keeps on the chants

And the focus shifts to Radhika in the hotel

Radhika is checking out the walls and paintings and she looks strangely at those. Just then Nihaal passes by but both Radhika and Nihaal were looking the the opposite directions and doesn't see each other.

The last petal was for Maasi Ayegi! Nihaal gets elated and says happily, "Maasi Ayegi"

Radhika on the other side of the corridor was talking to someone over the phone, says, "Bas Main Yehi Hoon Abhi Aarahi hoon"

Nihaal hears the voice and feels Ayesha's presence, his face brightens up with a smile and he turns back to see Ayesha just at the very moment, Radhika gets inside the lift. Nihaal sees her from far and runs towards her to the lift.

Nihaal missed the lift, he tries to reach to her but Pammi stops him. Nihaal excitedly tells Pammi that she saw Ayesha near the lift. Pammi is shocked. She says its not possible because Ayesha is not in the world anymore. Nihaal argues that, he heard her voice.

Hotel's
Restaurant

Radhika meets Kaamini for lunch.
Waiter comes for the order, Kaamini and Radhika both ask for Mango juice with no ice and sugar. Kaamini is surprised to know of their similar choices. Kaamini is impressed by her, she praises Radhika and tells her, she admires her undying determination which she forced her to become the showstopper.

Waiter comes again, this time for the food order..

Radhika refers the waiter by his name which surprises Kaamini, she asks Radhika how she knows the name of the waiter. Radhika takes a pause then replies, she've read his name just now on his badge.

Radhika tells K, that besides designing clothes she also is an interior designer. Kaamini is impressed by her for the Nth time! She is in complete awe and tells Radhika, that everytime Radhika says something, she discovers another facet of her.

Vardan Residence
Pammi brings Nihaal home. Eveyone worried for Nihaal.

Episode ends

Precap
Kaamini is complaining to Avi and Nandini that Nihaal's behaviour is getting weird day by day. Veer says Nihaal is not in his room, he is missing. Everyone worried. Nihaal is shown flying a kite in terrace, his feet near the edge, he is about to fall (Doesnt show him falling) Screen freezes.

Edited by Shades-Of-Grey - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

378729 thumbnail
Thanx a lot for the update😊..many questions are to be answered...i need to watch tdy's epi.
beenarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I read ur update, how can Sanjeeda's voice be the same as Aditi's ? Isn't it strange that Nihal heard Sanjeeda's voice & thought that was his 'maasi'.

How foolish do dey think viewers r?
misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Now it's almost confirmed that Sanjeeda is new Ayesha & the CVs are not going to change their decision.

But question is still the same how come in 3 months she got recovered from the accident, grown 1.5 inch taller, learnt & became successful in fashion designing & interior designing (as she says in today's episode)?????????

Yeh ladki itne kam time mein itne saare kaam kaise kar leti hai????? she didn't know lawyergiri but she did, she didn't know how to run a hotel but she did it...now fashion designing too...

Veer ke dimaag ki batti jali but no use. kaahe ka detective.... he couldn't find a cover up in the guise of accident. Lalu detective...😑😑

There are too many holes oops loopholes in the script (zabaan hole mein phaas gayi thi).πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
for me nothing has left in show
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx
I think radhika is ayesha not a fashion desgner what i think the real radhika helped ayesha,allowing her to use her name and position for her revenge.
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yehdil028

thnx
I think radhika is ayesha not a fashion desgner what i think the real radhika helped ayesha,allowing her to use her name and position for her revenge.

Ya Ya & she adopted her whole family or vice versa.
I believe the decision of creative team is wrong one because when u r producing something on a big scale & acting like a team, u should keep your differences at bay whether it's cold vibes or disparity of heights.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: misty85

Ya Ya & she adopted her whole family or vice versa.
I believe the decision of creative team is wrong one because when u r producing something on a big scale & acting like a team, u should keep your differences at bay whether it's cold vibes or disparity of heights.

I 200% agree with you. but you can not help some one when S/he is bent hell to commit suicide.
well looks like CV do not want to learn.
Now they will show it like YEH VADA RAHA movie

where actual Radhika Singhania is dead. Her dad is doctor. He saved ayesha or found at the bank of river. He took her with heim. Ayesha's face was crushed so much that he did not know what original face she had ( of course CV need to justify) so he decided to give her his dead daughter radhika's face. Now he sees her as his dead daughter come back in lifeAyesha has lost her past, just remember it in parts like she remember today name of butler. this is how ayesha is now radhika. Tom she will save nihaal.

the movie was way toooooo good and convincing
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
If they're going to show it like the movie Yeh Vada Raha...then its already been done in a show that used to come on Sony called Ek Ladki Anjaani Si.....why cnt the cvs use original ideas is beyond meπŸ€”.....everything has changed in this show I'm missing the old flavour...this one has toooo many additives for it to be enjoyable
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

I 200% agree with you. but you can not help some one when S/he is bent hell to commit suicide.
well looks like CV do not want to learn.
Now they will show it like YEH VADA RAHA movie

where actual Radhika Singhania is dead. Her dad is doctor. He saved ayesha or found at the bank of river. He took her with heim. Ayesha's face was crushed so much that he did not know what original face she had ( of course CV need to justify) so he decided to give her his dead daughter radhika's face. Now he sees her as his dead daughter come back in lifeAyesha has lost her past, just remember it in parts like she remember today name of butler. this is how ayesha is now radhika. Tom she will save nihaal.

the movie was way toooooo good and convincing

The problem is, this storyline has gone old & outdated. I've heard & seen many times. Now it seems to me that creativity in the field of TV has died. Everyone is indulging in the same storyline, telling the same concept again & again.