Siddharth Shukla Happy with New Ayesha!

KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Siddharth Shukla Happy with New Ayesha!😭😭😭

March 31, 2010 (Sampurn Wire):As per the recent reports the character of Ayesha of Star One's "Jane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabbi', essayed by Aditi Tailang has been replaced by Sanjeeda Sheikh. It was a creative decision to replace the lady as she had some cold vibes with her co-actors. This was considered as a barrier to good love chemistry which was important for the story line. And now after the replacement or rather after the new entry of a new co-star, we called Siddharth Shukla (Veer) to know his stance.

Siddharth very happily said, "I am enjoying the new company as Sanjeeda is a great co-actor and always spreads laughter around the sets. As she is very jovial person who can mingle with anyone with out any grudges, it makes me feel more comfortable to work with her. It's fun to be with her and I'm totally enjoying her company."

Siddharth goes on as he could not stop himself by saying, "she is not the one who mixes all her personal and professional life and keeps everything separate."

Well Siddharth did you mean that Aditi lacked all this qualities which was the reason to replace her? In any case, only Aditi knows the whole story, isn't it?

-Tejashree Bhopatkar / Sampurn Wire

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
THANKS
she looks gud with him
gud luck 2 both =)

charminggirl123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

now i really think that he shared cold vibes with aditi.....deppressing...

378729 thumbnail
Sanjeeda is a wonderful person ..She is very jovial.Thanx for the article.
shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx a lot fo sharin!!! glad 2 c d way he iz praisin sanjee...!! n sanjee iz such a happy go lucky person.....ne1 wud njoy her company ;) !! luv u sanjee!!
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats gud they look very nice together thnx for Sid's interview love u Sid
amalaragam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have lossed the respect for Siddth... I did not expect it from Siddth..
Claps cannot be done with one hand... So I feel Sid was equally responsible for the cold vibes as well as replacement of Aditi..
He must be arrogant in real life to give such comments
I hate you Siddth,,, for Insulting Aditi...
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dont bash Sid he didnt mention aditi or said anything bad he only said he is happy and comfortable with sanjeeda and liking her as co-actor.
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: charminggirl123

now i really think that he shared cold vibes with aditi.....deppressing...

yup quite depressing
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh this article is from Sampuran media company .hah had it been from someone else i would have appreciated it but since sampuran aur humara purana nata hai so i have every reason to say that there are 100% chances of hanky panky ..telly cafe or sampuran media news hardly give any authentic news infact they r famous for giving fake comments from actors. ..
Regarding comments on Sanju ...well she is like that ..very sober very down to earth and very quiet person ..loved her in NB4 .. all i know she just concentrates on her work be acting or her dancing ..So even if Sidd is praising Sanju its nothin new ..Sanju is like that :)
Whereas the way this post has presented Sid views let me tell that Sidd in his msg to one of our friends same way he praised additi too and was very upset on her replacement ..but what to do with these media people they take views from the actors and present that in such a way to create differecne of opinion in the mind of readers and in this case Sampuran Media company is on Top well done dear what else can i expect from u ..they way u ruined RKAB story with ur pathetic writing same way u adopt for ur media cheap reporting 🤢
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago