pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

ONE SHOT

(SIDDITI)

Save love of life

Note:This situation is after the song tumse hi when ayesha got a call of killer pretend to be housekeeper on her mobile.

Ayesha is worried after getting call from Parmainder.She hears nihal's scream from vardhan mansion.She quickly goes to him.

Ayesha(worriedly):Nihal beta kya hoa???

Veer:Woh nihal gar gaya tha tu main iss ka bandage kar raha hoon.

Ayesha(Puts her mobile on coach):Aap chorian main kar dite hoon.

Ayesha after doing nihal's bandage quickly goes out of the house.Veer immediately goes after her.

Veer:Ayesha tum kaha ja rahe ho???

Ayesha:Woh sir Parmainder ke call aaye thi.Isse meri help chaheiye iss liye iss ne mujhe fountain garden bolaya hai.

Veer(Sadly):Ok tum jao.Chaldi aana and take care of yourself.Bye

Ayesha:Bye.

Veer sadly comes back to nihal.

Nihal:Chachu aap ne maasi ko woh important baat bata di???

Veer:Nahi.

Nihal(Irretately):Chahu aap bhi na.Mujhe pata tha iss liye main ne maasi ka paris main woh letter rakh diya (He smiles).

Veer:Yeah tum ne kya kiya nihal???

At that time the cell phone of ayesha rings.

Veer:Oh..Ayesha apna mobile tu yahi chor gaye.Chalo main pick kar lita hoon.Baad main isse message di do ga(Picks up the cell)

Lawyer:Hello ayesha ji.Main ne aap ko aak zaruri information dine thi ka jai and divya ji ka murderer ka pata chal gaya hai.Ab aap ke aur nihal ke jaan khatray main hai.Ayesha ji woh aap ko marna chahata hai.Aap dihan se rahiye ga (The call cuts.The phone again rings.Veer attends the call).

Parmainder:Ayesha tum kaise ho??

Veer:Parmainder.Ayesha ab tak waha nahi pohchi jaha tum ne bolaya tha??

Parmainder:Sorry sir main ne tu ayesha ko nahi bolaya tha .................

Veer can't hear more.Just the words of lawyer strikes in his mind and he is thinking that if parmainder has not called ayesha then who did????Veer remembers that ayesha has said that parmainder has called her in fountain garden.(He cuts the call).

Veer:Nihal apna dihan rakhna main abhi aata hoon.

Veer hurriedly goes in his car towards fountain garden while praying in his heart to God about saving ayesha from every danger.Ina meanwhile,Ayesha is waiting for Parmainder and starts to walk towards road.She sees a car is coming towards her.She moves away but still the car follows her.She reaches near the cliff and shouts at the driver.But the car doesn't stop.She can't maintain her balance and slipped in the cliff but she sees a bush and grips it for dear life.The Driver comes out of the car and goes towards the cliff to see his prey.Ayesha looks up and surprised to find AVINASH.He laughs at her situation.

Avinash:Ayesha main tumhi marna nahi chahata tha per kya karoon.Property ka liye aak bar main ne jai and divya ko mara tha aur isse liye mujhe tumhi bhi marna pari ga.Tum fekar na karo tumhare baad main nihal ka bohat kiyal rakho ga aur kya pata chald hi

Tumhara saath dinay ka liye veer bhi tumhare pas aajaye.

Veer:Fekar maat karain jeeju ayesha nihal ka khud hi khayal rakh li ge aur main bhi iss ka saath doon ga.Per sorry aap nahi hoon ge humara saath dinay ka liye.

Avinash surprisely turns around to find veer standing on his back side along with police.Police arrests avinash.Veer quickly goes to the cliff and pulls ayesha upwards.When he pulls her up the bush twists and breaks.Veer tightly hugs ayesha.

Veer(Tears in his eyes):Thanks God ayesha tum thauk ho.

Ayesha(Crying):Veer mujhe aisa lag raha tha ka main maar jao ge aur aap ko iss ka jawab nahi di pao ge jo aap ne letter main lakha tha.

Veer(Surprisely and nervously and goes away from her):Tum ne woh letter phar liya?????

Ayesha:Haan veer aur main bhi aap se bohat pyar karte hoon.Aap aur nihal mere zindigi hain.

Veer(Happily hugs her again):Ayesha main tumhi bata nahi sakhta aaj main katna khush hoon.thank u ayesha.Thank u soo muchhh for giving me this happiness(Veer picks her up from her waist and whirl her and ayesha laughs).I love u ayesha.I really can't live without u.

Ayesha:I love u too.Ab ghar jalein.

Veer:Haan nihal kitna kush ho ga yeh jaan kar.

After getting home,Veer tells his mother and nandini about avinash's truth.They are shocked but then slowly accepts the truth.Kamini accepts ayesha as veer's wife and her daughter in-law.Nihal is very happy to see his maasi and chachu are married.

Ayesha and veer's love become stronger and stronger with a time and they always live happily ever after.

NOTE:Sorry for long os.But please give comments even if u don't like it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fatima!!! Welcome back dear- missed you soooo much. How are you? Great OS yaara. I wish we could have Sidditi back and this sort of scene would happen instead of losing our lovely Adi!
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Fatima .... WOW ...Hats of to you. what a lovely scene .. I hope we can get our SIDDITI's rocking jodi back .. This is lovely 👏
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey fatima🤗🤗
kahaa gaayab itne din????
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
really good one. ........ we are living in the hope of seeing veesha together again .
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm... That was super fabulous yaar.. I am so happy that, veer picked up the phone n figured everything and went to the place with police and saved his jaan + got jackal jeeju arrested... Hehehe... Keep writing loooooooooong ne Šhotzzz :D
shonaveer thumbnail
Fatima, can you please write one more
lengthy one shot ?? Pleaseeee !!
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Fatima , please update soon ...😊
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fatima........ its simply awesome !!!!!!!
shonaveer thumbnail
yaar i am reading this again and again.. i really love the part where veer picks up ayesha's phone a lot.. muhwaaz...