Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: jtyjnfan

I beg to differ chemisty depends a lot on the scenes and story. See Shahid Kareena's old films together they had no chem and see the success of their pairing and chemistry in jab we met. The actors are same but the chemistry blossomed only when they had the scope and story as good. Thats what i feel anywy i also feel no matter how their chemistry is people who are missing Aditi wont give Sanjeeda a chance and they will also feel she wont have good chemistry so it ok. I love their chemistry in the mud scene Sid and sanjeeda are good actors and had very good chem in that scene.

Thats cool- as I said- you are entitled to your view and others to theirs, which is why I said straight up front that my post was only my 2 cents and not meant to cause offence or create defensiveness:). We shall just agree to disagree. I have no qualms in agreeing that all the actors- Sid, Sanjeeda and Aditi are good:) as are Rahul, Lavina and lots of others.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Chemistry Banaayi Nahi Jaati Ban Jaati Hai.

Production team need to understand that spark does not fly every where and with anyone or everyone.
No offense against any one, it is just a bad judgment of the show maker

378729 thumbnail
Hardly they had a scene or two how can u judge if there is no chemistry between Veer n Radhika..i feel more time n scenes wud judge it..anyways am liking it very much the tashan between veer n radhika is gr8 to watch:)
shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

u cnt say dt de hav no chem. btwn dem.....de had a vry few scenes 2gedr!! n i think evrythin iz goin gr8 in d shw......luvin der 'tashans' n ol...!!

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hi

Sanjeeda has just entered the show so it would be too early to talk about her Chemistry with Sidharth aka Veer. Would appreciate if comparisons between Veer Ayesha and Veer Radhika is not done as that would be unfair.

Closed
IF Dev Team