no chemistry b/w Veer & Radhika!

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys I don't see any chemistry b/w Veer n Radhika.....I don't previous Ayesha HAD A GOOD Chemistry with veer...sad they fired her!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vengeance_900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they didn started d scenes properly they hardly met i think they hav good chemistry and it will grow better wid time
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When did they have a scene for that.Let them atleast have some scenes together first. with the previous Ayesha there were many scenes and many sweet scenes but with Radhika and Veer we only saw one scene in that also there was nothing to show chemisty.
Edited by jtyjnfan - 14 years ago
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i agree with you completely , there 's no chemistry.

veesha had awesome chemistry. they simply rocked the show. even if radhika is shown as ayesha in the show( i fear that), ....... there won't be one. ..... anyway, we don't really care.
vengeance_900 thumbnail
yeah to judge the chemistry well we havto see some scenes of them together like that then only we wil be in position to compare
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree, the chemistry between Veesha started from day one .. when Veer splashed mud on Ayesha and after that they both rocked the show .. It is impossible to recreate the magic again.. No offence meant to anyone ..
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
let us not go into the zone of COMPARISON its pretty useless to compare two entirely different things and people who arent interested in watching the show post the replacement/exit will so obviously feel there is no chemistry even if its exists or doesnt exists the answer will be obvious. unneccesarily it will create rifts!

ps-- i feel there needs to be sufficient scenes to "compare" ( i personally dont want to get into comparisons of any sort). the new actress wasnt present from day1 in the show the baggage and expectations are higher from her and she will be constantly compared (sad thing) unlike how it will be for anyone in a cast member who starts from the first day with zilch expectations... expecting everything so soon even before she starts having proper scenes is a bit too much at this point. no offence just my 2 cents 😊
Edited by soulfry - 14 years ago
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi all
Definately not comparing and also just my 2 cents but feel that chemistry is either there or not there. I personally feel that a couple either clicks on screen or it doesnt. Some of you are right however in that maybe those of us who are genuine Sidditi fans will not find anyone else have that chemistry. Happy to acknowledge that. It is very difficult when we loved the Sidditi jodi- we spent months discussing them and being acquainted with their every scene and eye lock. I have not seen todays epi but will say that for Sid and Aditi from their first scene, even in the mud splashing one, there seemed to be an instant on-screen bond. Hope you dont take offence- this is just my view.
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I beg to differ chemisty depends a lot on the scenes and story. See Shahid Kareena's old films together they had no chem and see the success of their pairing and chemistry in jab we met. The actors are same but the chemistry blossomed only when they had the scope and story as good. Thats what i feel anywy i also feel no matter how their chemistry is people who are missing Aditi wont give Sanjeeda a chance and they will also feel she wont have good chemistry so it ok. I love their chemistry in the mud scene Sid and sanjeeda are good actors and had very good chem in that scene.

vengeance_900 thumbnail
they should be give more scenes together