U want a makeover: ask the CV of JPYSA

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello galzs...did you hear that CV is now taking your request for you own personel makeover.

So if your...4'11...you can now be 5'11 with the assistance of CV's most innovative surgerical ideas!!!

Or maybe you have natural brow eyes...now you have blue, green, hazel...or grey!!!

Wow...fair n lovely and all the other creams have nothing on the CV's innovative ideas!!!! I am in awe of their work!!!

So girls...what's your wish?? What do you want in your makeover???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Hmmmm, I want to have abs of steel...n be 5'9!!!!
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u know mel...actually cvs r pmomoting their special plastic surgery treatment through their shops
as they know 4 sure tht after a few days they will be left with nothing but do makeover of girls and their so called plastic surgery😳
total crap org😡 😡
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
mel I want to get all options
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Mel , 😃 i don't like my eye ball color how bout a eye ball surgery ... I wouldn't mind green eye balls . Wait , wait ...wait .. one more request ... I am sick of being in engineering field , I aspire to be a fashion designer and that too in 3 months ... CV's kay college mei enroll karooon kya .. 😆 Makeover ka makeover aur degree ke degree ... What say Girls ...
MELINDAM thumbnail
Oooo... Yay!! I'm sick of being a investment analyst... CV can I be a famous fashion designer within three month...no wait... Wait... 1 month???
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me! me! me!!..I want a makeover....especially since I really am 4'11"....its miraculous to say the least about the great feats of the cvs
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mel- can I be on a permanent make ove rlist. I mean, I'll become a famous model one month with a stunning figure and 5"11 height but then might want to become a mother of 2 with a slightly more curvy figure after a month or so. I am sure as they are so versatile at this, they can put me on a list where my makeovers get updated every so often. What do you think?:)
MELINDAM thumbnail
Shru..anythg is possible yaar...CV can do anythg.

If ur tanned, they can make u pale as paper!!!
If u can't act...they will even give you a job....
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice topic..........really only cvs can do that miracle........plastic surgery with three in one........ha ha ha.