Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

378729 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
^haha i knoww..n when Radhika was praising Kamini left n right...the way she got flattered was worth a watch...

Yes Radhika is coming again to Hotel where nihaal is probably going to see her..lukin forward to their interactions
amalaragam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

CV completely spoiled the story of JPYSA, after the entry of Sanjeeda.

Sanjeeda urf Radhika/Ayesha did all the back ground for Kamini and Veer.
But her detectives did not tell her that Veer is morunign the death of Ayesha and only spends time in the Day care. Whta the creatives think of us we are fools and we watch any crap as long as wee have some passionate and hatered scenes between the leads..
The fasion show was winter collection instead fo summer ...
Before the accident at least Ayesha used to think sensiblly. Now they are portraying once again dumbo as veer. Veer will be alwasy dumbo,,
raj32141 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shweta-

^haha i knoww..n when Radhika was praising Kamini left n right...the way she got flattered was worth a watch...

Yes Radhika is coming again to Hotel where nihaal is probably going to see her..lukin forward to their interactions

I agree totally
raj32141 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivzi

m luvin her az well....esp. her style iz amazin.....sanjee iz rokkin....!! waitin fo 2nyt's epi!!

I am loving Radhikha's character and waiting for more good scenes
counterview thumbnail
😔 sorry didn't like sanjeeda or her acting. aditi looked fresh on the screen. sanjeeda is looking tired.
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved Radhika in the blue dress in the episode Sanjeeda is looking adorable I am liking the styling they have given her. She needs to be given more footage and challenging scenes they are wasting her talent by giving all the scenes to Kamini.
378729 thumbnail
Exactly Monica..i am luivn her very much ...her style n all is too goodd....me too waiting for more of her now am sure in coming days we will get to see a lot of Radhika scenes..
403848 thumbnail
I agree! 😃 And here I guess, Sanjeeda's doing a job par excellence!! Too good. Love her! 🤗
469549 thumbnail
what will happen with rajdeep and ayesha??raj ko ayesha se pyaar kaise hoga??
shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shweta-

i agree!! rilly lukin fowrd 2 dt!! btw Radhika roxx!! 😉 luvin her!!