Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Shades-Of-Grey

I was expecting it! I knew she will phasao Kamini first and use her for her revenge purpose. Kamini's scenes as the supermodel are worth watching tonight! Superb Comedy and full on paisa vasool entertainment! ;-)

🀣🀣🀣

Word Count: 0

jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulfry

radhika is either radhika or ayesha but no matter who she is.. she is obviously here for a mission. the very thought of someone being a diehard fan of kamini is beyond me.. its a lie for sure πŸ˜†

She said she is Kamini's fan???? this totally gives away how big a lie it is she is definitely putting up an act to get closer to her motive. I like her even more now after this comedy πŸ˜†
vengeance_900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yesterday radhika's secreterty was sayin she hates veer now radhika pretended she doznt know him wen she met veer. It is acting which radhika doin front of vardans i dnt think she is a real fashion designer she is fakin it she is obviously ayesha
382287 thumbnail
vengeance_900, I've said the same she is pretending to be someone else, and this someone else can be Radhika Singhaniya. Maybe, the real Radhika is aware of the plan.
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wait for 2 weeks something will be revealed by then. I am downloading the videos now I will watch on television also at the time of telecast here
382287 thumbnail
Enjoy Kaamini's ramp walk! She was the scene stealer tonight! I hope there will be some interesting revelations soon with some good scenes.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="2"><font color="#000000">Guys, a request
please be considerate of the feelings of people who might differ from
you! If you completely disagree then it'll be nice if you ignore this. I'll be grateful if Bashing/Comparisons or any kind of hurtful
comments are not made. </font></font>

Coming to the topic, I just love the attitude, the confidence and the determination of the girl!!!! Radhika is one strong lady who is giving hard time to some people (Read Kaamini and Veer) and HOW! I love how she is giving it back at those, who she feels have betrayed and wronged her. I feel bad for Veer because he is not at fault but the woman was intensely scorned and believes he is the culprit so poor Veer will have to bear the heat till she comes to know the truth. Heartless Kaamini, who had the audacity to feel happy at someone's death is facing the brunt now and I love it πŸ˜‰
Go for it Radhika!!!!

Kamini will be walking down the ramp and THE Kaamini Vardaan finally getting the taste of her own medicine!
</font>(Whoever is the art designer of the show is not doing a good job, the hotel's interior and the fashion show should have looked better, it looked like a badly organized, colored crammed set, looks like they are not spending much money. Art-Director, wake-up and producer spend some paisa on the sets, its supposed to be a big hotel and a big fashion show)<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

I love the scene of, Veer and Radhika in the beginning! Absolutely loved how she so unaffectedly, angered him by repeating what he once did! Sanjeeda's expressions, body language and acting was apt for what was required out of her in the given scenes, even though I wished they avoided hiding her all through the episode (Whats the need of suspense? we saw her already) except the first scene!
</font>

πŸ‘ Good one......I too loved Radhika's character....
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
saw tonight's scenes... good job radhika. she'll come to hotel again tomorrow.
378729 thumbnail

I was expecting it! I knew she will phasao Kamini first and use her for her revenge purpose. Kamini's scenes as the supermodel are worth watching tonight! Superb Comedy and full on paisa vasool entertainment! ;-)

I finally Saw the epi...n watched Kamini's part tooπŸ˜†(wanted to skip first )..but ended up watching it..seriouslyy kya paisa vasool comedy thaaaπŸ˜†...

Anyways am liking this whole mystery abt this Radhika..It seem very fishy to me..sanjee rocked in it..n was looking gorgeous
Edited by -Shweta- - 14 years ago
11hypnotic11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shweta-

I finally Saw the epi...n watched Kamini's part tooπŸ˜†(wanted to skip first )..but ended up watching it..seriouslyy kya paisa vasool comedy thaaaπŸ˜†...

Anyways am liking this whole mystery abt this Radhika..It seem very fishy to me..sanjee rocked in it..n was looking gorgeous

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† esp the blowing kisses by kamini
πŸ˜†