Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coordinate123 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey d charcter Radhika is awesome and sanjeeda is justifying it very well. looking forward to see nihal and veer's reaction๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ after seeing her for the 1st time....
happy to see there is someone who could make kamini walk on her instruction starting from the ramp walk๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.now she woul learn a lesson. It will be gr8 to see kamini in tough times.
seriosly Cv's r not paying attention to set up .it ws appearing dat its school's samll function rather than a big fashion show (the way dey r potraying it in d show)
common creatives it's a โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธhotel and wat abt reputation.
shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
xactly guyz.....m luvin sanjee az Radhika.....!! she wz awesum.....though i wishd 2 c more ov her....bt y vr de hidin her?? newayz.......i luvd d 1st scene.....cnt wait 2 c more ov sanjee nw.....waitin fo 2de'z epi!!!
Edited by shivzi - 14 years ago
veiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If this Radhika turns out to be Ayesha, then many many loyal viewers who have been watching the serial from the very first day will stop watching it. We cannot associate any other face with the character of Ayesha except the face of Aditi.
All the best to you guys........ I feel the original essence of the story is dead without Aditi as Ayesha.
kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shades-Of-Grey

Guys, a request please be considerate of the feelings of people who might differ from you! If you completely disagree then it'll be nice if you ignore this. I'll be grateful if Bashing/Comparisons or any kind of hurtful comments are not made.

๐Ÿ˜Š

Coming to the topic, I just love the attitude, the confidence and the determination of the girl!!!! Radhika is one strong lady who is giving hard time to some people (Read Kaamini and Veer) and HOW! I love how she is giving it back at those, who she feels have betrayed and wronged her. I feel bad for Veer because he is not at fault but the woman was intensely scorned and believes he is the culprit so poor Veer will have to bear the heat till she comes to know the truth. Heartless Kaamini, who had the audacity to feel happy at someone's death is facing the brunt now and I love it ๐Ÿ˜‰
Go for it Radhika!!!!

I am loving it๐Ÿ˜Š I would love to see Kamini agreeing๐Ÿ˜†.

Kamini will be walking down the ramp and THE Kaamini Vardaan finally getting the taste of her own medicine!
(Whoever is the art designer of the show is not doing a good job, the hotel's interior and the fashion show should have looked better, it looked like a badly organized, colored crammed set, looks like they are not spending much money. Art-Director, wake-up and producer spend some paisa on the sets, its supposed to be a big hotel and a big fashion show)

๐Ÿ˜† You have noticed that too๐Ÿ˜†

I love the scene of, Veer and Radhika in the beginning! Absolutely loved how she so unaffectedly, angered him by repeating what he once did!

Ya, I loved the scene when she was standing there not speaking a single word๐Ÿ˜† will love to see more clashes between Veer and Radhika๐Ÿ˜Š

Sanjeeda's expressions, body language and acting was apt for what was required out of her in the given scenes, even though I wished they avoided hiding her all through the episode (Whats the need of suspense? we saw her already) except the first scene!

Possibly so that we can see her on the ramp (blue dress) and have a stunning expression (similar expression that Veer had)๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Count: 0

382287 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abher

YUP, am luvin radhika and her attitude everyfink abut her its jus amazing, luv da way she dress up.

I like the outfits so far! Glad you too felt the same!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
those aren't flashy but had a good balance of simple with style, which I appreciated!
382287 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vengeance_900

i luv d way she is givin it back to kamini luv her attitude sanjeeda was vry gud.

I like that! I think, Kaamini will like her and trust her, and Radhika obviously will make the most of it in her revenge mission!

Originally posted by: suvasu

Sanju's always good!!!She looks gorgeous...........

I love her in the entry scene! She looked gorgeous!
382287 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulfry

ditto my sentiments! i liked radhika too!
they need to show more of her... whats with the suspense behind not showing her face and focusing on the eyes only? (though i have to thank them for not making her wear lenses i've always liked sanju's slight light eyes) anyways the first scene where her car splashes mud on veer- the scene was performed very well and i kind of like the background score. sanjeeda like u said.. acted as per the requirements.. the expression, voice all good. she looked gorgeous in the scene. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

waiting for tomorrow's epi... need to catch kamini on ramp. it'll be nice to see radhika grilling meanie kamini. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ let the baddies suffer sometimes. waiting for radhika's interaction with nihaal and veer's reaction ..after knowing radhika singhaniya is the same badtameez ladki he met on the road.

They really need to show more of her! I am really grateful, they didn't make her wear lenses! Her natural light eyes are beautiful, no need to camouflage it! Sanjeeda was impressive, she picked exactly the way she was supposed to, and did it well! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I feel the ramp scene, will be coming right at the end of the episode, Veer's reaction part will be continued in Wednesday's Ep! My instinct says, Radhika will be sweet to Kaamini on face and won't directly anger her! She needs to win her trust ! ;-)
382287 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jtyjnfan

Loving her already ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i really cant wait to watch how it goes on now.

Yes, lets see how the track progresses! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: yehdil028

i liked her, radhika her way of behaving makes me feel she is ayesha, sanjeeda acts very wel she is good

Yes, the whole mystery of her being or not being Ayesha is still there! Yup! Sanjeeda is a good actress!
382287 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shweta-

Wonderful Post Mita u have sumed up everything wht i wud have liked to say ...am loving Radhika..i loved yesterday's epi..I agree to whatever u said..Its really good to see Radhika giving Tough time to Veer n specially Kamini..was wondering too whts the reason behind hiding her face nevertheless it was a good one n Sanjee's Expressions were too good..looking forward to see more of Sanju as Radhika specially with nihal too(i love tht kid)..

Oh yes! Looking forward to see, Radhika's interaction with Nihaal! Hoping for some more scenes which will generate interest in us! I didn't get the whole idea behind hiding the face when just at the start we've already been introduced to her! Hoping for less such suspense!
382287 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coordinate123

hey d charcter Radhika is awesome and sanjeeda is justifying it very well. looking forward to see nihal and veer's reaction๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ after seeing her for the 1st time....
happy to see there is someone who could make kamini walk on her instruction starting from the ramp walk๐Ÿ˜†.now she woul learn a lesson. It will be gr8 to see kamini in tough times.
seriosly Cv's r not paying attention to set up .it ws appearing dat its school's samll function rather than a big fashion show (the way dey r potraying it in d show)
common creatives it's a โญ๏ธhotel and wat abt reputation.

I agree with you! The Set was awful! It looked like someone's dinning hall! If they are trying to imply that the hotel is one of the best in hotels and the fashion show supposed to be a lavish event of an affluent designer then the Set definitely didn't help to give away that message well! A better set should have been designed for that! Its a 5 Star Hotel afterall!

So far, I am liking the character and Sanjeeda is justifying it well and proper! Kudos to her for that when the pressure is immense, as it was a running show and she wasn't present from the first day! Glad she is putting the effort and doing a good job! Looking forward to the interactions between her and Nihaal-Veer! :-)