382287 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys, a request please be considerate of the feelings of people who might differ from you! If you completely disagree then it'll be nice if you ignore this. I'll be grateful if Bashing/Comparisons or any kind of hurtful comments are not made.

Coming to the topic, I just love the attitude, the confidence and the determination of the girl!!!! Radhika is one strong lady who is giving hard time to some people (Read Kaamini and Veer) and HOW! I love how she is giving it back at those, who she feels have betrayed and wronged her. I feel bad for Veer because he is not at fault but the woman was intensely scorned and believes he is the culprit so poor Veer will have to bear the heat till she comes to know the truth. Heartless Kaamini, who had the audacity to feel happy at someone's death is facing the brunt now and I love it 😉
Go for it Radhika!!!!

Kamini will be walking down the ramp and THE Kaamini Vardaan finally getting the taste of her own medicine!
(Whoever is the art designer of the show is not doing a good job, the hotel's interior and the fashion show should have looked better, it looked like a badly organized, colored crammed set, looks like they are not spending much money. Art-Director, wake-up and producer spend some paisa on the sets, its supposed to be a big hotel and a big fashion show)

I love the scene of, Veer and Radhika in the beginning! Absolutely loved how she so unaffectedly, angered him by repeating what he once did! Sanjeeda's expressions, body language and acting was apt for what was required out of her in the given scenes, even though I wished they avoided hiding her all through the episode (Whats the need of suspense? we saw her already) except the first scene!
Edited by Shades-Of-Grey - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimzy11 thumbnail

YUP, am luvin radhika and her attitude everyfink abut her its jus amazing, luv da way she dress up.

vengeance_900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i luv d way she is givin it back to kamini luv her attitude sanjeeda was vry gud.
ifun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sanju's always good!!!She looks gorgeous...........
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ditto my sentiments! i liked radhika too!
they need to show more of her... whats with the suspense behind not showing her face and focusing on the eyes only? (though i have to thank them for not making her wear lenses i've always liked sanju's slight light eyes) anyways the first scene where her car splashes mud on veer- the scene was performed very well and i kind of like the background score. sanjeeda like u said.. acted as per the requirements.. the expression, voice all good. she looked gorgeous in the scene. 👍🏼

waiting for tomorrow's epi... need to catch kamini on ramp. it'll be nice to see radhika grilling meanie kamini. 😈 let the baddies suffer sometimes. waiting for radhika's interaction with nihaal and veer's reaction ..after knowing radhika singhaniya is the same badtameez ladki he met on the road.

jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loving her already 👍🏼
i really cant wait to watch how it goes on now.
378729 thumbnail
Wonderful Post Mita u have sumed up everything wht i wud have liked to say ...am loving Radhika..i loved yesterday's epi..I agree to whatever u said..Its really good to see Radhika giving Tough time to Veer n specially Kamini..was wondering too whts the reason behind hiding her face nevertheless it was a good one n Sanjee's Expressions were too good..looking forward to see more of Sanju as Radhika specially with nihal too(i love tht kid)..
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i liked her, radhika her way of behaving makes me feel she is ayesha, sanjeeda acts very wel she is good
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think she will use kamini inorder to get close to nihal.
raj32141 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jtyjnfan

Loving her already 👍🏼
i really cant wait to watch how it goes on now.

Me too