coordinate123 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
A hearty hello to all forum members.................

I knw everyone on dis forum is in state of utmost despair &😲😲😲 by the news of replacement of aditi.Let's not loose hope and continue our fight for aditi

But u knw wat after watching today's precap on u tube, I am little but happyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.
Precap shows kamini walking the ramp🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. kamini- who is veer's and nandini's mom, jackal jeeju's saasu maa,nihal's dadi,arnab's nani become show stopper. I think creatives has really gone mad. firstly dey hav shown ayesha dead and secondly dey are showing such unreal stuffs now.
Anyways it ws great to see the set up fashion show. It ws appearing dat there is some small school function instead of famous fashion designer's fashion show.
My reason of getting happy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†is dat firstly kamini ws not ready for d show bt somehw miss singhania made it all happen . In near future , I think we will see this miss singhania wud make kamini dance on her fingers.Kamini who rules everyone there is nw someone who wud rule on her.
She had made ayesha wept many times nw its her time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

382287 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I have to say, the actress Varsha Usgaonkar who plays Kaamini looked really pretty in the dress! Lol! It was quite disturbing to see Kaamini gloating all the time, I am glad finally now she will face some miseries!πŸ˜ƒ