Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shivani003

I QUIT DAMMIT!!!! So sorry u had to endure the pain of watching this rubbish.....

I'm done in 2 weeks waiting for the last nail in the coffin aka letting viewers officially know singhania is ayesha
SairaNabeel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wait...so wat hpnd after da gurl splashd mud on hz face? How did veer reacted n wat did da gurl say? I thnk u 4got to write dat part? Thnkz!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SairaNabeel

wait...so wat hpnd after da gurl splashd mud on hz face? How did veer reacted n wat did da gurl say? I thnk u 4got to write dat part? Thnkz!

I worte that it was replica of october 19 episode. same way, he reacted, same dialogue she replied.
SairaNabeel thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

I worte that it was replica of october 19 episode. same way, he reacted, same dialogue she replied.

oh! Sorry i didnt c da epi i was jus goin by ur update! Did veer remembr doing dat, i mean wat he did to ayesha, was thre a flashbk 4 dat?
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update, they jst dragged the epidode yesterday.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yah..what can the actors do...if the writing to soooooo
nonsenscial?
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly Mel- the actors are to play a role allocated to them and they ALL do that extremely well. It reminds me of Javed Akhtar's comments at the recent awards where he stressed that script writing needs to be more focussed now as we have come a long way with acting, sets, etc in film making (by analalogy also TV shows) but that script writing seems to still be sadly neglected. Only once we move from the era of unreal scritping which introduces story lines with little credibility, can we truly come into our own in this field.
veiva thumbnail
I feel there is no point is posting any more comments in favour of Aditi as Ayesha...... It is over for genuine viewers of the serial, the very essence of the serial is lost.......... The production house WILL DO what it WANTS TO DO to the serial........ Today when I was listening to the song Tumse hi, I was remembering the sequence filmed on Veer and Ayesha just before Ayesha received the call from Pammi's mobile......
Edited by veiva - 14 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Moderator's Note:
Reminder to All

Reminder to People Here

Guys

Not to forget this is supposed to be the Episode Update Thread so Discussions about the Episodes should be done here and not anykind of bashing or mocking against the New Actor who has replaced one of the characters. I understand that members here might have been disappointed with this change but the Actor is not to be blamed for that. If not Sanjeeda someone else would have played Ayesha role.
Avoid making posts that are abusive, derogatory, insulting, instigating or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member. It is against IF COC and won't be tolerated.
We have not stopped anyone from criticizing. While criticizing don't post anything unsavory that you wouldn't like hearing about yourself or your favorite celebrity spoken by others. Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members are strictly a NO NO here.
Lastly, if anyone sees a thread/post/comment which is offending posted by someone, take law into your own hands to teach a lesson to that person for insulting your favorite idol. That aggravates matters more and you also become liable for action for reacting thus. Instead you will simply make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action and try our best to resolve the issue.

Have a Healthy Discussion

Thanks
IF Dev Team

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry to say Preeti but this is very harsh warning msg and if i am saying you this than do consider that it has some weightage ..personally i don't find anything wrong in it ..we have this liberty to express our views and already many times i along with many senior members claimed that we have nothing against sanju ..its a fight against Cvs and we are fighting that ..is this wrong ...arpita is doing update for the last 4 months and that too regularly without any break ..to be honest we all owe to her alot as its just becoz of her updates we all r in the forum ..once silent member and now one of the most char patar member ...please let us allow to voice our opinion against CVs who first publishing mere excuses of height sidditi fights for additi removal ..fans are tortured mentally to bear the loss of their fav characters ..tomorrow u never know the thing which has happened with additi can be done to any newcommer who can be from us like additi ..we as fans should tell them where they r wrong and in this democratic world and freedom of speech we can criticisize the channel and production house ..offcourse there is nothing against sanjeeda ..infact this way we r protecting her as well becoz like they way they changed additi tomorrow they can change her as well ..her future like all ridhimas are also at stake ..so let us allow what we like
As i know u know me very well so u r not going to be offended so please this assurance is from my site we don't need warning posts arpi has done nothing wrong with this update ..first CVs took additi away from us now with ur this warning msg u want to take away arpi updates from us so in other words u want all additi fans to go away from this forum right?