Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

Mujhe itna gussa aa raha hai na ki bata nahi sakti

Arps- mujhe bhi gussa hai ke hamare itne ache show ka yu cachumbar bana diya. Aage sunoongi ke aur kya fizool ke plot atein hain. Socha tha- Sid/ Aditi ka romance, Nihal moments, Shimla trip etc hoga; usme yeh sabh Miss Universive ke faltu twist ageye
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thnnxx for the update...
Boring.... 🤢
dani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊thanks for the update. sad to see that CV have thrown water on the story that was doing well👎🏼
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thks arpz...loved ur update. All the loyal fans of jpsya are upset abt the production house's action. They dnt respect us...so why should we??? They have yet to reach out to the IF or any other fans but than they are blitzing with all the marketing gimmicks.
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I QUIT DAMMIT!!!! So sorry u had to endure the pain of watching this rubbish.....

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Arpi , Thanks for the update though I didn't read all of it only read the Jhaar part in blue. That was awesome. Good job for giving it back to these brainless CV's . I really empathize with you that you have to write the update for this dead , lifeless show. I know for the kind of person you are, you will not shy away from your responsibility no matter how panifull it is.. Thanks for being so brave. I miss the days when we used to look forward to the red lines in your update and funny onliners. The channel / CV's killed all that excitement for us.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good update, arpita. ......there is hardly anything in the show.
the soul of the show is dead w/out aditi. there is no point denying that Radhika S. is the new ayesha. . her expressions& the mud splashing scene says all that.
the cv has used plastic surgery to increase ayesha's height, voice &
eyes. in a way, they have repeated ekta's method....... whaen we started her shows & wud get really frustrated with the development s in her shoew, ..... we finally decided to stop watching them.
but here, i wud like to say i am beginning to respect ekta....... for she really cared about th viewr's feelings, first she changed her own track,
brought mehir back to life & than bringing back the real, genuine tulsi back i n the show. but heree...we won't see that happening.
bear it or not ..... but the fact is aditi will never return.
watch it or not
watch kamini getting young , walking the ramp, now someday , they might show her having a boyfriend, ...... sure avinash winning win universe,..... now even in some other show by cv , sid can actually pair up with versha. ....... some people might like this plot.
for us this show is dead.
true, arpita, your red lines will be missed for sure.
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
super cool update arpi.. aaj kal show kaun dekhta hai.. just reading your updates !! thank you soo much for the updates dear...
msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thnks for the update. All the actors including Sanjeeda did their best but what can actors do if the script is not right. Just good acting won't make the show successful, audience wants script close to reality. Even bollywood is moving in that direction, but CVs are stuck with tried and tested formula of plastic surgery. We are tired of these ekta kapoor style of abrubt and unwanted twists. There is no doubt that the soul of the show was Aditi. so the show is dead.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shonaveer

super cool update arpi.. aaj kal show kaun dekhta hai.. just reading your updates !! thank you soo much for the updates dear...

deepu
rosh new chat thread banai hai. join it.