29th Mar Update:Restart of Ajnabi-Mod Note 7

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Buddies,🤗🤗

CV are adamant not to bring Aditi back but to spend money, time and energy to re start their show with new lead. They are trying to publicize as much as possible to get establish their new lead. They are following cheap, low tactics to do that. They are determined to build new chemistry with just replaced female lead. Recently an article tells us what we already know, i.e., it will be revealed in two weeks that who the new fashion designer is. The fact is viewers already know that she is Ayesha😡, with new face, with increased height, coloured eyes, and different voice. CV only know, where all they did surgery on ayesha after the accident. I had never seen such a arrogant production house who has no respect for their audiences. If that is true that CV are not worried about TRP then what is the need to use Aditi as a cash crop. Why they still showing her in FB???? Why they keep using her in their show??? I fail to understand, How low one can fall?? They wanted to kick her out so they did it, now they should face the consequences of their idiotic decision. If they do not want to go with viewers's choice, then why are they afraid and even having new lead why are they still using Aditi as crutches to run the show. They know some where deep down in heart that Aditi was, is and will be heart and soul of the show ( nothing against the new actoress who stepped in her shoe), but CV do not want to accept the fact or rectify mistake and be respectful to viewers. They are way too egoistic, proud, stubborn, arrogant, strong headed.They have one set of mind and want to believe they are right. So by the end of next week CV will tell us what was already told that SINGHANIA is AYESHA.SHAME ON YOU CREATIVE.
CV you will never ever grow or successful in your business.

Today's update: New Ajnabi: Episode 1

1 Viewers see same mud flashing scene like October 19th 2009. This time it was role reversal. Ayesha was in car and Veer was walking on the street.(The earlier one was very well executed and was more genuine).

2: Back at home Nihaal can not sleep. Veer reads him story, goes in FB with Ayesha, gets lost. Nihaal tells him we both know the truth is we miss Ayesha. He puts on old CD to watch their time they spent with Ayesha ( Cheater CV showing us Aditi. Thinking viewers will fall for it😡 more they do this more they will gate un popularity from audience for falling so low)

3: Kamini looking after hotel projects, gets mad with manager why the spa project was put on hold for day care. Veer walks in, gets in arguments with Kamini over day care project, tells her very firmly that he will do all once day care has finalized, leaving Kamini fuming. she does not know what to do. JJ tells her, he knows all long back, how things are going on here.

4: Kamini gets call from media about ramp walk, she denies the news. Reporter calls Ms Singhania, gets contradictory version from her. Radhika Singhania's staff get confuse, she tells she will get done what she wants.

5: Ms Shinghania's staff convey her message to Veer that she is not satisfy with arrangements of fashion show, so if it is not done by her way then she will cancel it. Veer tells she will get nothing but best just to save his hotel's rapo. He wants to meet her but was told not possible as she is busy.

6: Veer calls her but over hears Radhika saying she has no time to talk and he needs to satisfy his customer or else she will cancel the show. Veer assures her secretary he will have set ready according to her expectations.

7: Radhika asks her secretary to give, letter, flower, dress to Kamini so she can walk on the ramp. Secretary confuse about her behavior as one side Kamini was asked to walk on the ramp, other side she fight swith veer. Radhika tells her to get work done. She is sure after reading letter Kamini will walk on the ramp

8: At school, Nihaal focusing on Ayesha's picture, all lost get in to fight with other boys, Bunty comes as savior. asks him to eat he refuses, leaving bunty confuse ( Congratulations CV for killing NiSha chemistry, bond, concept of the show. I thought it was story of love and affection of maasi-bhaanja who live for each other, facing all odd of the life. Ayesha ka Shimla lawyer ki toh no news??????😡)

9: Kamini asks about tutor for Nihaal. nandini tells Avi will be arranging one. Radhiks'a secretary comes there, kamini gets mad, nandini gives her back. She tells calmly that her boss believes after reading letter she will walk on the ramp. The cat walk is announced, Veer is in shocked and had disgust look on his face.

Tomorrow:
Veer gets two shocks or surprises ( you decide, I did not pay attention) his mom walking on ramp, and mud flashing gal is Ms Singhania.

OOPS what a dead, stupid episode other than FB with aditi.😡

I wish ki cheap tactics of CV about testing water and getting new lead fit in Aditi's shoe by using Aditi in FB, should very badly back fire them. I am speechless on CV's act.

Edited by -Preeti- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent update and very well deserving jhar to CVs ..they deserve more than that though 😡
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Excellent update and very well deserving jhar to CVs ..they deserve more than that though 😡

Jer CV sudhrenge nahi. par main bhi will do all wahtever I could
veiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi md410, I agree with you completely - they are trying to keep the viewership by using Ayesha (Aditi) in flash back - they are giving us what we asked for IN FLASHBACK. They know that the credibility of the show is in the togetherness of Veer (Sid) Nihal (Rahul) and Ayesha (Aditi) - without these 3 persons the show cannot run.
There are many who have already stopped watching the show - my sister is one such person, though she never participates in india-forums discussions but she, too, wants Aditi back. She will start watching the serial once again if Aditi comes back as Ayesha. I am just waiting - if in the next few days the serial does not give any indication that Aditi is coming back as Ayesha, then I too willl stop watching Jane Pehchane.....
The storyline is getting more and more ridiculous day by day - cannot imagine Kamini Wardhan Singh doing ramp walk and also cannot imaging Veer Vardhan Singh silently digesting insults in this manner............. The production house should understand one thing - THAT THE VIEWERS ARE EDUCATED INTELLIGENT PEOPLE, dishing out trash and expecting us digest them would be a foolish move. I hope the production house wakes up from its false dream at the earliest. Most viewers will give this show another few days' time in the hope that Aditi will be back, if that does not happen then it's GOOD BYE.
As per my calculations without Aditi, this serial will end by December 2010. (NO OFFENCE MEANT TO ANYONE PLEASE. I have just voiced my views because in this forum we are free to express our views.)
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: veiva

Hi md410, I agree with you completely - they are trying to keep the viewership by using Ayesha (Aditi) in flash back - they are giving us what we asked for IN FLASHBACK. They know that the credibility of the show is in the togetherness of Veer (Sid) Nihal (Rahul) and Ayesha (Aditi) - without these 3 persons the show cannot run.

There are many who have already stopped watching the show - my sister is one such person, though she never participates in india-forums discussions but she, too, wants Aditi back. She will start watching the serial once again if Aditi comes back as Ayesha. I am just waiting - if in the next few days the serial does not give any indication that Aditi is coming back as Ayesha, then I too willl stop watching Jane Pehchane.....
The storyline is getting more and more ridiculous day by day - cannot imagine Kamini Wardhan Singh doing ramp walk and also cannot imaging Veer Vardhan Singh silently digesting insults in this manner............. The production house should understand one thing - THAT THE VIEWERS ARE EDUCATED INTELLIGENT PEOPLE, dishing out trash and expecting us digest them would be a foolish move. I hope the production house wakes up from its false dream at the earliest. Most viewers will give this show another few days' time in the hope that Aditi will be back, if that does not happen then it's GOOD BYE.
As per my calculations without Aditi, this serial will end by December 2010. (NO OFFENCE MEANT TO ANYONE PLEASE. I have just voiced my views because in this forum we are free to express our views.)

Hey you can call me arpita. What is your nam.
yes i completely agree with you. Next week end when CV officially announce that singhania is Ayesha. I'll stop watching it too.
yes indeed show getting ridiculous day by day. Now there is no story left. essence and charm has gone.
CV think they can make us viewers fool but actually it is other way round. CV making fool of themselves. The lost all credibility. People are going to stop watching their show. Coz they are not trustworthy. I myself will never ever going to wacth CV show
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Arpi- my brave dear for the update. I cannot bear to watch so only reading your update until we either get Aditi back (if so I'll dance for joy and start watching) or we move to the new show we have decided on and do our old masti on that Forum. I am so upset at this murder of such a great plot. I can feel the soullessness of the epi from your update. I am sad as I am not watching the others in the show I like but I cannot countenance the injustice and the insult to viewers.

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowwww. arpi🤗...........supercool update mixed with all the anger we want to present cvs 4 their very cool🤢 gift to us
they made our life hell........they r returning all these to us in return to all the love and affection we had given to their show.😲😭.........really crap😡 😡
dont know how jpsya got the highest rating this week😕 😕
niksidfan thumbnail
hiiiiiiii di🤗
from today i decided to remain in this forum ............i thought aditi fans should be present in this forum................and so frnds please come back😔
Edited by niksidfan - 14 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail
i hope everyone should stand for aditi in this forum too........and thnks to all who r still supporting her🤗
we cant bash sanjeeda ,infact we dont want to either but can ask aditi's return through this
i dont think anyone should object this😡
Edited by niksidfan - 14 years ago
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It is not about bashing Sanjeeda at all. There is no objection to anyone else- we just dont want to see Aditi not in the show:)