11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i know the forum is dicussing replacements, actresses, future tracks, debates, cvs and all serious stuff but i just felt like appreciating this little boy rahul (who plays nihaal). i've just started watching the show and just to educate myself little with the characters i watched chunks of old episodes in YT... and i love nihaal. he is one of the cutest kid i've seen and the best part is... the boy acts very well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ i've seen many cute kids who are little raw in the acting side but little rahul is a gem. nihaal's endearing way of speaking and emoting... absolutely adorable. he is a delight to watch onscreen. whenever he cried i felt like giving him a hug. here is a special round of applause for the little boy who is a bundle of talent ๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes dear he is adorable .. infact the best child artist onscreen ..his chemistry with ayesha rocked i actually started watching the show just becoz of him and ayesha ..Veer to number to akhir main thaa lol
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ absolutely adorable! i love him already.. such a cute kid he is.
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rahul is adorable n cuuutteee n his chemistry wit Aditi simply rocked !!!!
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nihal is the cutest child his scenes last week with Veer was mindblowing his expresions and acting is sweetest
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nihaal is an absolute sweetheart...for a child his acting is effortless...sometimes even better than the adults...he's a real treat to watch๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he is such a sweetheart โค๏ธ
coordinate123 thumbnail
Truly said..........

D boy playing d character of nihal is so cute and he justify d character perfectly.surely for dis he deserve a greatround of applause๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
I also started watching d show b'coz of ayesha's(aditi) and nihal's chemistry.dey both fits in character of maasi and bhanja๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.It ws so gud to see dat hw nihal and ayesha came across every difficult situation .
Bt now dis chem. will be knw more in d show ,thinking dis i feel like๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก on Creatives and inside me there is๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญand i had a๐Ÿฅบ.
plzzz God now u do something .Activate neurons of creatives.So dat dey could think properly and bring back 1) ayesha aka aditi,
2)gud chem. of nihal and ayesha(aditi) and last but not d least 3) Our very own Veesha aka Sidditi bole to small screen Amitabh and Jaya bachachan ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.
382287 thumbnail
I concur! Nihaal is one extremely talented and adorable kid! The boy's dialogue delivery and expressions are top notch! Kudos to Rahul for making Nihaal such an instant crowd puller!
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah.. i am always left amazed with rahul pendkalkar's talents... god bless him.. he is such a cute one.. really love him yaar...

really love to see more of VeeNiSha !!! and NiPam too !!