coordinate123 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi guys,
I am new to the forum. But a dying hearting fan of jspya and aditi. when i came to knw abt aditi's replacement there ws tsunami of emotions in me😭😭😭😭.
After reading dis news i pray to God a lot plz do something so dat CV's brain starts functioning propely and dey reconsider their good for nothing decision😑😑😑😑😑😑. Being in touch wid d forum i came 2 knw dat nothing has been changed.........
At last I am joining this forum only b'coz i to can raise my voice against dis decision of creatives.
With a hope dat dis decision of mine would make Cv's rethink for their step.....
with dis i wanna tell CV's dat Aditi is best person on this earth to play the dis role . She fits perfectly in all d scenes (whether it may be Nihal's massi who is loves him a lot OR as Veer's loveOR as a pammi's friend etc.........) proving herself d best.
So, i request CV's to consider dis and change their mind as now also its not too late........
plz turn sanjeeda into a adiitional character who helps ayesha in her tough times........
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CV'S CHANGE UR MINDS AND LISTEN TO OUR PETITION DEN U WATCH HW HIGH UR TRP'S WUD GO

KAYA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good decision.... unless we raise our voice the producers will show whatever they like 😑 In today's time where feedback of the viewers is important such a decision by the creative team can kill the show.
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we want Aditi back as Ayesha !!!!!
Please creatives listen to ur viewers .......
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Discussions about Aditi should be done in the below Mentioned Topics
Petition- Please Don't kill Ayeesha!
JPSY without A(diti Tailang)

Closed
IF Dev Team