Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beenarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Never thought that i wud stop watching this show, but i have. I don't find any aspect of the show interesting anymore. The CV have completely 'lost the plot'.

I've decided that I am only going 2 watch it if 'Aditi' is back. I wud like Aditi to know that all her fans r behind her & support her 100%.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes- Aditi- we love you always and are praying for your return to the show:). Many will only watch the show then.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar still remember the first episode ..her scenes with nihal ..her concern for him as mom elder sis ..truely showed all sweet emotions ..she protrayed the character by heart
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haan Kiran- it was like our journey together through all those months and months where we all constantly came on the Forum to see what was happening and feeling every pain Aditi felt and every emotion she had. She made a special place in our hearts and it is so nice that so many seem to still remember that. I miss our days of talking- remember precap thread then update thread and the 100s of pages of our chatter??
fan2aditi thumbnail
Yes, the journey of Ayesha from day one to this day has been a mesmerizing one. It was like we were there with her through out her times of joy, difficulties & standing firm in times of hard ships. The way Ayesha's role has been portrayed by Aditi Tailang is something that can never be forgotten in times to come.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I still remember all the sidditi and also aditi and rahul scenes.I really miss aditi.want her back in show.If sanjeeda stays with new character i don't have any problem with it.I only want aditi to come back.
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pickachu

I still remember all the sidditi and also aditi and rahul scenes.I really miss aditi.want her back in show.If sanjeeda stays with new character i don't have any problem with it.I only want aditi to come back.

Same here .. ,missing Veesha and VeNisha ... I have old episodes recorded on my DVR and I keep watching them ... Aditi you are so dearly missed ..
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The show has lost all its charm with Adit's departure ... Aditi please come back ...
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aditi & Nihaal were the reason we started this show., ......their bonding , maasi-bhaanja relationship, their self-less love & care for each other made the show so adorable . .... , aditi looked so cute in the house-keeping uniform. her fresh face, ......even with worries for nihaal, she looks soooo pretty.

her elevator scene with veer, their christmas dance, drunken song sequence.& the last song mera na mera kuch raha.
everywhere , they have awesome chemistry.
i can say , aditi she's a simple charmer . .. we miss her o lot . hope she comes back soon in the show
msing thumbnail
I feel like crying😭 JPSY is so boring now, nothing exciting.. Please bring Aditi back.