Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Well, miracles happen in real life...we all know that so why not this one???? Aditi is the soul of the show. Without her this show has become meaningless......

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏kudos to u..well written n agree with an each n every point.....🤗

i will b missing aditi.......n i had stopped watching jpsya....😭😭
Edited by foxs - 14 years ago
shwtaagupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u guys really the show is bore without her.i have stopped watching it after aditis exit and will continue to do so.
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you rare absolutely right
i m with you
miss aditi
fan2aditi thumbnail
Friends, i'm glad that all of us are united to bring back aditi in the show. And endorse her in Ayesha role. The fact is that i'm seeing alot of people giving up. I humbly request to continue with the struggle but make it a clean one. Bad Mouthing other actors & actresses isn't our goal & nature. We are here to acknowledge Aditi's character as Ayesha & show CVs that what they do with shows is utter nonsense.

Miracles do happen in life. Karan from DMG was brought back too in the show. Aditi can be brought back as well if we continue this struggle in a constructive ways.

This thread serves as a voice calling out for Aditi Tailang & tributing her. This is where we can reminiscent amazing episodes of Aditi Tailang. Despite all hurdles this voice should not wither away with time. Lets keep reminding everyone that creative heads snatched away the SOUL of this Show that is Aditi Tailang. Thus Its ONLY JPSY without A.

God Bless All.
Edited by fan2aditi - 14 years ago
veiva thumbnail
Dear preetyangel - I agree with you wholeheartedly. Ayesha's role is suitable only for a girl with a sweet and innocent face which Aditi has. Sanjeeda's face, though beautiful, does not have the sweet and innocent appeal of Ayesha's character - Ayesha and Nihal and Ayesha and Veer - only one face suits Veer and Nihal and that is the face of Aditi. The serial is already dead after the exit of Aditi, now the serial is just dragging on only because of the superb acting of Siddharth (Veer) and his bonding with Nihal. I feel all the pain and emptiness that Veer and Nihal show on their faces.
In my home, one member has already stopped watching the serial. I am giving myself another few days, if I do not get any indication that Aditi is coming back as Ayesha, I too will stop watching it. Even Veer's excellent acting skill will not be able to hold me to this serial for long without Aditi. But I will keep visiting india-forums to learn about Aditi. I will return to the serial only if Aditi returns.
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Girls , the show is lifeless and so dead without Aditi . I miss her . Not that I watch the show anymore but just check IF everyday to see if there is any indication that she might come back. Really wanting for a Miracle to happen.
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Missing Aditi a lot.. Not watching the show too.. Coz, i would like to prefer the original rather than a remake.. I miss the show n aditi a lot... Hope my ayesha, my aditi tailang comes back !!

I completely agree with the topic maker...
fan2aditi thumbnail
Friends, as i read the updates of every episode running on air without aditi tailang, its simply gets you to look away from this show. There is not much sense left in it. The plot could've been so interesting had they listened to what our fans are telling the creative house. They are just dragging the show. It wouldn't be a surprise it ends abruptly like Love ne miladi jori. Their plot was shaken & had nothing more to do with the show.

Radhika is Ayesha or NOT its no mystery anymore. They claim that it will be revealed in two weeks time. Thats all a gimmick to keep viewers watching. Ofcourse those who watch shows mindlessly without any affection for the show or cast and story would continue watching it no matter what. I long for that time when creative heads listen to us fans and get the plot back on track with Aditi Tailang as ayesha & sanjeeda as her sidekick to bring justice to ayesha's assination attempt & killing of her sister & jija.

There is so much interesting what creatives could have done with the show keeping aditi tailang for later use too & NOT REPLACING her character for such lame excuses. Thus causing this show to be soul less.

@ shona: thanks really appreciated.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
completely agrre wid u Aditi fan( sorry dont know ur real name).........i dont find anything interesting in this show...........we all are well aware that soon Radhika's character will end up with Aysha.......the uniqueness for which we used to love this show is no more there now infact it seems to me a copy of other melodramas..........its over now!!!