Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@fan2aditi Thank you for amazing blog entry. You summarized it so well. I hope Aditi is reading all this. People all over the world are missing her. I am missing her too. Checking forums daily to see if there is any news of Aditi's return. Jpysa was a daily routine and now it is so hard to break the habit. We have no other choice left now. We are also going to miss Veer and Nihal but there is no sense in watching a non sense plastic surgery plot. The original story has been completely sidelined. But what to do. We can just watch reruns of our favorite episodes.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
well written u've captured all the points.........agree wid u.......u know the real power of Aysha was simplicity and we know that the simplicity and innocnce was appearent all coz of Aditi without her i find that character very week as well as somehow cunning too..........the creatives still can save Aysha by bringing back Aditi.........
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This is a very well written post. It explains our pain and frustration so clearly ... Thank you so much. Aditi is the soul of the show and without her it is lifeless. Throwing out a actor who is so talented for no reason is completely insane . Aditi excelled in the role of Ayesha and she is Ayseha for us .... no one can take her place in our hearts.
I always visit the forum only with the hope of reading some news of aditi's comeback. I pray it happens and happens soon..
preetyangel thumbnail
very true . a girl with nomoney & innocent face become rich within 3 months
so far as aditi - nihal chemistry is concent its super
but frndz i dont think anybody will like sanjeeda - nihal chemistry
I have decided to stop watching the serial, but I will keep visiting india-forums to know whether Aditi has come back to the serial or not
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well said................ ur post was fab!!!
completely agreed...really need aditi back in JPSYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: amalaragam

What you have said About Aditi is 100 % true. Ayesha was a simple girl whom we can relate to ourselves... She was really good in her acting, Si.mplicity was her beauty..

When ever I use to look at this couple, I used to imagine Darcy and Elizabeth of Pride and Prejudice.. They were so cute togegther, in real life also we see couples with that height differene...
They have choosen Sanjeeda, she is also short, looking at her entry I felt production house was ready to spend money and time on Sanjeeda. In one week we had 3 interviews of Sanjeeda..
But not one interview for Sid..Even in SBS in the same shot Sid was there, but they did not show his comments.
I think Aditi's exit was planned for long time, that's why they gave such horrible make over to Ayesha...Usually we see the success bash for 100th episode. But this team did not have a bash, as they were planning to through Aditi out.
What ever was done to Aditi is unjustice...I really wish all the best for Aditi...
Aditi you are Ayesha for us....
Sanjeeda fans may be eager to whach Jpsya, but definetly I would say they lossed Veesha lovers...

Originally posted by: preetyangel

very true . a girl with nomoney & innocent face become rich within 3 months

so far as aditi - nihal chemistry is concent its super
but frndz i dont think anybody will like sanjeeda - nihal chemistry
I have decided to stop watching the serial, but I will keep visiting india-forums to know whether Aditi has come back to the serial or not

Reminder
This topic is dedictaed to Aditi so please stick to discussions regarding Aditi Only and avoid discussing Sanjeeda or compairing the 2 actresses.

Thanks
IF Dev Team

Edited by -Preeti- - 14 years ago
fan2aditi thumbnail
Hello everyone, one of Aditi fans was able to chat with Aditi & its disappointing to know that she won't be coming to JPSYA. However we may see her soon on other shows. As coming back to JPSYA would call for a miracle to happen according to her. Guys even though its hard to accept that she won't be on JPSYA, we can all pray for her career as she's like a part of our lives now. Hoping for a miracle is what we might hang on to as being part of humans.

@Misty, i can understand that its useless to continue this fight for aditi for long as creatives (Cliched creatives i should say) will not change their decisions. But we can still raise our voices by re-collecting the wonderful times Aditi has given us on this show. If we were to stop now whats the point in it? Aditi deserves our love & support & through this thread we all share & re-collect her memories from the episodes in the show. All fans should continue mentioning her & her amazing work here. this is a tribute to her from us fans. Thats what is important. =) God bless us all & Aditi Tailang.

Edited by fan2aditi - 14 years ago
beenarn thumbnail
I absolutely endorse all the statements that u have made. Aditi was perfect as Ayesha & I'm not watching the show after her exit. There is no way CV's can justify her replacement. I hope 'sense prevails' & Aditi is brought back.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i had read the post abt Aditi that only a miracle can bring her back in the show and u know guys that miracle can happen only if we continue mailing the cvs abt Aditi one day they will listen our voice and will bring her back..........m still optimistic that we can have our simple girl back so keep trying...dont give up!!
Edited by romaila - 14 years ago
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with Romi's senitments- even if a miracle is needed, let us try to achieve that miracle. We want to see Aditi back and we can only do that by continuing to request this. The cvs might listen, they might not but we should continue to show our support for Aditi, without whom the show is incomplete.
I urge anyone reading this to keep mailing, blogging, writing and commenting so we can have Aditi back please.