Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Gal...U have wonderfully written this part...n have beautifully captured all our emotions.

The JPSYA show started pretty well....n reached to the top...it rocked the trp charts..all of us loved the next sensational couple on screen Sidhart and Aditi. Aditi being a new comer acted superbly...n its for sure that noone can ever match up to her level of perfection....which is needed for the character.

I very much agree to the fact that little imperfect things makes a perfect Couple....n Sid and Aditi was proving it so correctly. V loved Veer's hotness...and Ayesha's innocence...his passion and Ayesha's determination.

Aditi was the best choice for the role...n she won all our heart. Time and again v wanna clarify that its not a war neither a comparison between Sanjeeda and Aditi....coz they are not the decision makers...rather its a war against the CVs and the channel....for replacing such a great actress for such lame xcuses.

The typical plastic surgery....a girl with no fashion degree...becuming a millionaire and organizing her own launch...Ohh Cum on!!CVs give us a break!!! This is way too typical. U all ruined the innovative storyline of JPSYA...the story was all about love, passion.determination n innocence....n now its all about revenge...drama and showoffs.

V want Aditi back. Still having a lil ray of hope. I sincerely pray that the creatives arouse their creativity soon...n without getting into such typicality...bring some interesting twist in the show...leaving alone the character of Ayesha for Aditi. Aditi was , is and will always b the only Ayesha for us.
fan2aditi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm extremely humbled that i have been able to put feelings of Aditi tailang's fans in those few words. I agree with kiran that I or any sensible fans of aditi are not there to criticize other artists but we want our voice to be heard against wrong decisions taken by the creatives. This thread "JPSY without A" actually reflects a Body without Soul i.e. A in JPSY represented Aditi Tailang.
Also i would again say that Aditi tailang is as beautiful as any other artist and person out there & is symbol of sheer talent.
So let us all keep Her NAme alive in this house & our voices will always call out for Aditi. This is the least we all can do for a wonderful actress.

I'm grateful to you all for sharing similar feelings about Aditi Tailang.
fan2aditi thumbnail
@swan20, i think kiran has already put that up there. I hope something good happens from such genuine & loving prayers from fans of aditi. Lets unite & pray that other fans also contribute & don't just sit here idle.
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well said.......I completely agree wit u. Aditi was a darlin n her on screen chemistry wit Nihaal was simply amazing.even her on screen chemistry wit Siddarth was superb.I was hooked to the show bcoz of Aditi's acting.....she was fresh in her ways n made a vry special place in our hearts.we all will miss Aditi a lot ....hope to see her on TV sooonnn.
Good luck Aditi n God bless u !!!!!
Now the whole story line will change wit Sanjeeda comin as a fashion designer n afterwards playin as Ayesha......the creatives ruined the whole freshness of the serial.
We want Aditi back as Ayesha !!!!!!
Edited by rima001 - 14 years ago
fan2aditi thumbnail
There is no doubt about ruining this show as the second shoot of sanjeeda shows she's Ayesha with the way she looks at her surroundings in the hotel clearly depicts her role as Ayesha. How i wished it would have been different take & an additional character to the show. But again, creatives arent living up to their jobs & resort to cliched tactics of plastic surgery replacement & revenge plots.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u for writing this, well written. You have expressed all of our fustration...the leaps and jumps that have been taken by the Writers just don't link.

The fans are really fustrated at the fact that we are not getting the quailty effort by production house!!!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
VERY WELL WRITTEN DEAR.I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH U.I HAVE ALSO NOT SEEN JPSYA AFTER AYESHA'S DEATH.I'M REALLY SORRY TO VEER AND NIHAL BECAUSE THESE TWO ARE DOING GR888888888 JOB BUT I ONLY WATCH THIS SHOW BECAUSE OF VEESHA AND VINEESHA CHEMISTRY WHICH IS DUE TO ADITI AND I'M ALSO FROM PAKISTAN PEOPLE HERE ONLY WATCH THE SHOW BECAUSE OF ADITI,SID AND RAHUL.MANY OF THE PEOPLE STOPPED WATCHING THIS SHOW AFTER AYESHA'S DEATH.THESE CREATIVES ARE REALLY MINDLESS.
FATIMA
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I whole-heartedly agree with you . Aditi was the soul of JPSYA.
her simple beauty, innocence & beautiful smile. her strong , determined character was the reason we wud love to watch this show ,. she had a beatiful bonding wiith rahul & awesome chemistry with siddharth. though there is alot of negativity in the show. ,but veesha & veenisha scenes would sof ten that.
I have never been an active member of any other forum, but here,
it was just full of life......... the precaps,.... new promos, the vms made on veesa . there used to be so much fun but now since the news of ayehsha being show dead in the show& being replaced ............ eveything has totally died out.
I visit the forum only with some hope of reading some news of aditi .
......, really pray to God to bring her back in the show...... don't know if
that's going to happen, but one thing aditi will always remain in our heart as ayesha..... we have a memory of nearly 6 months of the show, we'll watch the old golden epis. on you tube as the fresh ones won't be of any interest for us.
sakshi
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Soooo well written...I read it again!! You have covered all basis.
I truely hope CV reads this. We all fell in love with Ayesha because of her simplistic beauty, her grace, and charm. It has been three weeks since we have seen aditi...I truely miss her and miss the interaction b/w Sid n Rahul.
I have never been so attached to any show, but this one become a part of my daily rountine...I miss the chemistry. CV, pls bring aditi back...u can make a love triangle b/w veer-Ayesha -new character...it makes more sense this way!!

Melinda
luvaditi thumbnail
must say .....so very well written,,,,,ns so true in every respect....v all know dt aditi rokd and vil always rok...she is a gem.....nd i have also stopped watchin dis crap after aditis exit....bcoz dis show has no meaning for me now widout aditi....she was d charm of d show...but undoubtedly i miss veesha and veenisha moments,it was jus such a treat 2 watch.....but i feel even if aditi is called bak by d cvs...which is too much 2 xpect nw...she shudnt cm bk as she is nt a blob of matter who can be nytime played wid...though my heart rlly wants her bk.....but i jus hope her talent gets recognised by sum other "gud" prodn houses nd she gets nother chance to showcase it...dyin 2 c her bak.....she is soooo adorable!!!!!al d very best 2 her...nd i vil cherish d 6 months memories of d serial(wen aditi was dere).....nd acc 2 me i watched a short 6 months telefilm wch ended on a tragic note.....nw dis serial does nt exist 4 me nymore....