JPSY without A(diti Tailang) - Reminder Pg 4

fan2aditi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Its SUNDAY & Never ever did i thought that i'd be blogging one day, but here i am writing about JPSYA's Soul that we all know of "Aditi Tailang". Its clearly obvious that Sanjeeda has made her appearance on the show & the way she has acted implies that she is the renewed Ayesha. Its quite old fashioned mantra production houses use for replacing artists and move ahead with the story by giving the original character an accident where they undergo plastic surgery & come back. Isn't it even realistic? WHO CAN GET FAMOUS IN 3 MONTHS WITH FASION DESIGNING? it TAKES YEARS to BUILD REPOrt! JPSYA was a unique concept of honesty,love & passion & above all simplicity with reality. All very well portrayed by a courageous yet simple ordinary girl like Ayesha (Aditi Tailang) who raised nihal & brought him up with love courage that one finds it hard to believe in specially if circumstances were like that of Ayesha & nihal's. Yet it was Aditi Tailang's amazing acting that it captivated the hearts of millions of veiwers, not only in India, but also across borders as well. Aditi tailang proved to be the soul to this show & brought out the best possible acting in rest of the characters. That bond between nihaal & herself & veer cannot have shone had it not been Aditi's acting that brought compassion & anger at times but stood firm all because of her love for her nephew. A Job Well done Aditi. The show peaked all because of her. Ironically when the love interest situation comes in, the creatives had to ruin it. Bringing Sanjeeda into the show would not have been a bad idea had it been an Additional character who comes to rescue for aditi (ayesha) after she finds her self recovering at her doorsteps. Sanjeeda's character would help Ayesha in quest of bringing justice to that family who is responsible for nihal's parent's death & who tried to assassinate ayesha. This would be a realistic & a CLEVER approach to the show. But ofcourse the creatives remain to be a douche bag. However its no mystery that Aditi has been replaced by Sanjeeda as Ayesha cuz in one of the scenes in hotel, Sanjeeda looks at surroundings as if she's always been here which implies she's the NEW AYESHA. GAME OVER NO MYSTERY THERE FOLKS.
No offense to Sanjeeda, she may be a good actress & there is no denying that. But to replace Aditi from Ayesha is sometihng that has triggered anger,frustration & hatred for veiwers who bonded to this show only because of Aditi Tailang's exceptional acting as Ayesha. Truely no one can be AYESHA as she. Kudos to Sidarth Shukla & Nihaal kid for pulling off an amazing acting for a week. Sidarth & nihal both should be credited for giving a talented performances in the show.

One thing that should be noted is that, if Creatives believe that Sanjeeda as new Ayesha would look good with Veer, then i must point that out that Sanjeeda is also one of the most good looking actresses out there; BUT its not always about BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE FALLING FOR BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE makes it a GOOD COUPLE. Absolutely NOT, Aditi Tailang is simply beautiful in her own ways (externally as well as internally) & her on screen chemistry with sidarth was sensational as well. One which many of people in reality would relate to. Note that its not about "perfections" that TELEVISION CREATIVES TRY TO INSTILL in mind ALWAYS but its about "little imperfect things that makes a couple PERFECT". SO WHAT if Aditi tailang was a little less hieghted & Sidharth so Tall? It was still a lot closer to REALITY which was an eye candy to watch & extremely heart felt. Viewers are from real lifes and what creatives try show is unrealistic to watch. Robbing hope & instilling the idea that only beauty attracts beauty? there is more to beauty & Aditi Tailang proved it very well. There is nothing wrong with Aditi Tailang & she's amazing in everyway.

Perhaps no one is going to even go through this blog & like a voice that fades in an open air could only hope to be heard. Fans of Sanjeeda would continue to watch the show while fans of aditi will continue to fight for her comeback. Don't forget that fans of aditi are NOT AGAINST Sanjeeda but they're only trying to prove their point for justice & prove creative heads of this show that what they're doing isn't right. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT FRAME OF MIND WOULD ACCEPT THIS STUPIDITY OF PLASTIC SURGERIES are THE ANSWER TO EVERY STORY FOR REVENGE?

I just wish the very best to Aditi Tailang; and if this message could reach her then let us give her a tribute by saying that she has touched the hearts of millions even across borders, and this is an achievement only few actors/actresses can have. I hope to see Aditi Tailang on Television once again. Its still farfetched but if only creatives were clever enough to bring back aditi as ayesha & sanjeeda as additional character but its a wishful thinking considering creatives past history.

Fans are encouraged to share their feelings & tribute to Aditi.
Edited by -Preeti- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏👏👏...very well said!!...Agree with each and every point you've made here!
Tanvi_R thumbnail
@fan2aditi... u have written it so well....... potrayed the feeling of all the fans of aditi....in true spirits...i completely agree with u..missing aditi on the show...

love
tanvi

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i cannot say much more because you have perfectly captured mine and I am sure many others' feelings on Aditi leaving and even more so, for the twist that the creatives have given the track now. I have stopped watching the show- I used to religiously watch it and even if I was travelling all over the UK my lovely friends on IF would post me the links on You tube so I could catch it on my iphone. I feel insulted as a loyal viewer that it has come to this. I am so pleased to see your post- kudos xx
veiva thumbnail
I agree with you completely........ What I am finding very STUPID is that how can a poor girl with no money and home suddenly become a rich fashion designer after just 3 months ?????????????????????? This serial is turning ridiculous with Ms Singhania forcing Kamini ji to join the fashion show....... Can anyone imagine Ayesha (a girl with sweet nature and character who said repeatedly in the previous episodes "Main Kamini ji ki bahut izzat karti hoon") suddenly turning like this??????????????????? I hope this serial survives the TRP rating and does not end abruptly like some of the previous Star One serials. Though I have decided to stop watching the serial, but I will keep visiting india-forums to know whether Aditi has come back to the serial or not. I will start watching the serial again only if Aditi returns........... Without any clear cut story line anymore now they are repeating with Veer what Veer did with Ayesha in their first meeting............ Earlier it was Aditi (Ayesha) who was mourning the death of her didi and jiju and clinging on to Nihal. Now all these things are happening with Veer, he is mourning the death of Ayesha and clinging on to Nihal......... ALL THE BEST VIEWERS WHO HAVE DECIDED TO CARRY ON WATCHING THE SERIAL. Age aur kya kya jhelna parega tum logon ko bhagwan hi jane...........
misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It's the problem with the tv world..... anything can happen here.... even films give reason to the incidents happening.... but here to ulti ganga behti hai.....😡
fan2aditi thumbnail
I'm humbled that some of you decided to read it & post your feelings towards this show's immense loss in form of Aditi. I wasn't aware of this show but later watching Aditi tailang's acting is what kept me hooked on to this show. I kept youtubing this show to watch all episodes i missed. I wish things wouldn't have been the way they are right now but seriously i don't get it with these creative heads. I mean why the same plot of surgery & BS? why couldn't they cleverly add characters to build up plots? This is one of those shows that gained popularity & competed with big showws of star plus only because of Aditi tailang's acting. I know this because i am from pakistan & i know what is popular here. Its all cuz of aditi that JPSYA was watched here.

I wish to see her on television once more. Thanks for appreciating and sharing similar feelings.
Edited by fan2aditi - 14 years ago
amalaragam thumbnail

What you have said About Aditi is 100 % true. Ayesha was a simple girl whom we can relate to ourselves... She was really good in her acting, Si.mplicity was her beauty..

When ever I use to look at this couple, I used to imagine Darcy and Elizabeth of Pride and Prejudice.. They were so cute togegther, in real life also we see couples with that height differene...
They have choosen Sanjeeda, she is also short, looking at her entry I felt production house was ready to spend money and time on Sanjeeda. In one week we had 3 interviews of Sanjeeda..
But not one interview for Sid..Even in SBS in the same shot Sid was there, but they did not show his comments.
I think Aditi's exit was planned for long time, that's why they gave such horrible make over to Ayesha...Usually we see the success bash for 100th episode. But this team did not have a bash, as they were planning to through Aditi out.
What ever was done to Aditi is unjustice...I really wish all the best for Aditi...
Aditi you are Ayesha for us....
Sanjeeda fans may be eager to whach Jpsya, but definetly I would say they lossed Veesha lovers...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@fan2aditi....very well written.......👏......you have captured exactly what many of us are feeling.

if not too much trouble could you please post it on the VeeSha fans thread on Facebook. Amita Devadiga (Creative Head of Cinevistas) is also a member......she should read it & understand what we the viewers want.

here is the link

http://www.facebook.com/veeshafanatics?ref=sgm
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Preeto i request as this post is a tribute to Additi so don't close that and also i request members that while giving applause to Additi ..appreaciting her work don't show ur hatred towards Sanjeeda..let her come and show her work .. i m sure sanju fans too behave like us i.e when we liked additi as ayesha we appreacited and when we didn't liked something be her outlook ..be her anger towards veer be her forgving and fooling in the hands of kameeni and co or sparing minee we were the first ones to criticize ..so lets be open
Also let me accept that its not possible for us to stay away from this forum .. for the last 5 months there is no single day that i have not been to this forum so i request even if Additi is gone don't let her name vanish from this forum ..this was her first home and we as fans want to discuss her in this home ..let all the additi fans cherish all good memories that she has given to all her fans ..even as new commer she ruled our hearts with in no time ...her departure is more like a death of someone so so close and still we r in hope becoz we know that she is alive and she be back one day not her but may be someother place.
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago