Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Good name I found todays scene great so far just waiting for more powerful scenes of VeDhika. Nihal needs to meet her I am wondering how he will react.
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cool post.. But still missing the charm and Aditi Tailang !!
raj32141 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jtyjnfan

Good name I found todays scene great so far just waiting for more powerful scenes of VeDhika. Nihal needs to meet her I am wondering how he will react.

Anyone else feel she will end up tutoring Nihaal too? they were looking for a tutor.
382287 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj32141

Anyone else feel she will end up tutoring Nihaal too? they were looking for a tutor.

For that we'll have to wait for Kamini to bring her to Vardaan Residence one day as a guest or something.
kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
For me Vedhika or Veera both is fine😊
Nidhika is good too😊

Waiting to watch Nihal and Radhika together😊
Wondering what is written in the letter, by reading it Kamini will agree to be the showstopper and possibly she will bring Radhika as Nihal's tutor😕
What I think is Radhika is a fashion designer how can she be Nihal's tutor?😕 Possibly Radhika will meet Nihal somewhere else.

-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
gr8 yr she looks gr8 and her voice so sweet
she look gr88 with veer
thanks for the topic=)

382287 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaninikabasuray

For me Vedhika or Veera both is fine😊
Nidhika is good too😊

Waiting to watch Nihal and Radhika together😊
Wondering what is written in the letter, by reading it Kamini will agree to be the showstopper
and possibly she will bring Radhika as Nihal's tutor😕
What I think is Radhika is a fashion designer how can she be Nihal's tutor?😕 Possibly Radhika will meet Nihal somewhere else.

Lol! I have doubts if she seriously is a fashion designer or pretending to be one. There are possibilities that the real Radhika Singhaniya is someone else who might have helped her to use the identity for her purpose to affect the Vardhaans! 😕 I think she will meet Nihaal somewhere else, and then later suggest to help him out in his studies, thus chipping in as the Tutor! Lol! Kaamini is class conscious, I have a feeling she will really like and mingle well with Radhika and Radhika will use that to her own benefit! I am curious to know, how Veer will handle the ruthlessness from her side! It is definitely an interesting territory, for me as a viewer! The unfolding of the layers will be fun to watch!

Edited by Shades-Of-Grey - 14 years ago
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not sure if she is going to be tutor or not. I think she will see Nihaal elsewhere.
382287 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jtyjnfan

I am not sure if she is going to be tutor or not. I think she will see Nihaal elsewhere.

The tutor part is mentioned way lot of times by Kamini, Avi and Nandini; I have this feeling that Radhika will come close to Nihaal in this way! What else, explains the hunt for tutor all of a sudden?! ;-)
shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah....cnt wait 2 c Nidhika scenes.....de r gonna b so cute!! n VeDhika iz gud!! waitin 2 more ov der scenes!!
Edited by shivzi - 14 years ago