SweetxPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey members..
those who have decided to continue watching the show...this post is strictly for them.
Next week, the show will see the entry of Radhika Singhania...and she is going to give Veer & Kamini a tough time ahead๐Ÿ˜‰...according to Sanjeeda's interview, upcoming episodes will witness a " tashan" aka fighting between Veer and Radhika...and for a while, we will see them together, though no love yet...so i've decided to create a name for Veer & Radhika, so we can easily refer to them as such...
and the name is ... : VeDhika (pronouced as " vedika" )
I terribly miss VeeSha...and Ayesha..and their scenes...but the fact can't be changed and it's best to accept the reality...the best thing is to give Vedhika a chance to prove themselves...also, it's yet to be decided if Radhika is indeed Ayesha...but from what it's been shown so far...it's definitely going down that road...
I love Sanjee....and happy to see her back.........so far, she looks absolutely gorgeous...lets see how the pieces fall together in the upcoming storyline...the creatives ruined Veesha...so they better have a really good upcoming track with VeDhika with substance...
I can't wait to see Radhika giving Kamini a hard time๐Ÿ˜†...the innocent ayesha is gone...and a strong headed Radhika is here to make up for whats lost.๐Ÿ˜‰
I can't wait to see Vedhika scenes....Nidhika scenes (nihaal & radhika)...lets see, if nihaal feels something when he is around Radhika.๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The story is becoming very interesting. nihal's response towards radhika is yet to be seen i wanna know how he respond. VeDikha will be interesting it will be strangers again then clash of words and anger then slowly we will know her truth.
ajkul thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
man i jus wish she is AYESHA!!!! ill miss aditi 2.......but sanjeeda is worth giving a chance.....i m jus waiting to c vardhan expressions wen radhika will say "mein ayesha hoon" especially the happiness on VeeHal's faces!!!!
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Vedika sounds gr8... and nihaal and radhika... niharika?

But for sanjeeda radhika is temporary name? and its ayesha at the end...
fan2aditi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For aditi fans this is an interesting read
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1366470
coordinate123 thumbnail
I too agree with u. It will be very intresting to see radhika making kamini to walk d ramp and may be in future make her dance on her fingers. Also it wud be nice too see Nihal's reaction after seeing her first time . I think Nihal wud be d only one to recognize her . and also once again radhika aka ayesha wud be ajnabee's and dat alo jaane pehchaane se which defines d tittle also...........
i like d name"VEDHIKA"

But some where i still hope dat aditi must be back as ayesha and radhika wud do all this to help aditi
demre thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I like shanjeda but ............I love veer and ayesha on this shows...

simi.sim thumbnail
Hi,
I think you're right. Im sure Sid and Sanjeeda will make a good pair on screen so lets not sulk in the past track and look forward to the new track.
And for the name i feel "VeeRa should be better than Vedhika....and similarly NiRa for NeDhika...What say?????
Warm Wishes,
Simi
382287 thumbnail
Both the names sounds, very nice! VeDhika and VeeRa!I am confused about the character Radhika, there are high chances of her being Ayesha, thus I don't know if we should take her name Radhika too seriously. But yes I agree with you, as of now till we know the correct identity, the name can be surely used to refer them!

Edited by Shades-Of-Grey - 14 years ago
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loving d storyline n Radhika already..Happy 2 c female lead bouncing.bold n giving back rather than the usual rona dhona