Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amalaragam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The romance which we wanted to bettween Aditi and Siddharth, they are going to show between Radhika and Veer.
I am telling you this time Radhika is goign to fall for veer, as she knows he is not at his fault.
But one thing I would say to Creatives making Veer so dumb, he saw Ayesha's car was hit by a tree the car did not fell in the cliff.
He also saw the back of the car was smashed, did not had a doubt that somebody was trying to harm her and did not even bothered to find out about the accident.
Veer did not even bothered to go to Ayesha's room other wise he would have found Divya's letter.
Kamini hates Ayesha so much, after death also she cannot speak good about her.
As she cannot tolerate Ayesha, Ayesha got a new face just for Kamin So that she can bear her.
I have learned my lesson, all the serials are the same do not get emotinally involved, it took nearly a week for me to get out of the grief...
I was a big fan of Jpsya, I have no enthu left for it now...
I was surprised to know that Jpsya was high on TRP last week....
Surpised to know ....
nyle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too but i think aditi will come back i think wait n watch
demre thumbnail
come on shanjeda is good actress ..
but i love adhiti for this show. i dont like players change on drama
Edited by demre - 14 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hi Saher- hope your well.
Its not about giving Sanjeeda a chance- we already know she is a good actress, the issue to me is unfairly replacing Aditi who not just me but most felt was doing a grand job, not giving viewers any consistent or convincing reasons and then hacking at the script to bring in an unbelievable plot! There was so much scope to work on the Veesha romance which we had all been waiting months and months for, misunderstandings to clear, Shimla trip etc (ideas nahin the to yahan sabh ke FF pad te:)); instead they do this gheesa peeta k-soap style drama!

Sweets i agree with you completely the thing is now we cant change CVs mind so what i was saying that why not we accept sanjeeda as ayesha???😊As,we know they wont take aditi back in the show
preetyangel thumbnail

i also stop watching the show

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saher_90

Sweets i agree with you completely the thing is now we cant change CVs mind so what i was saying that why not we accept sanjeeda as ayesha???😊As,we know they wont take aditi back in the show

Hey Saher. For me, I am not watching. It has nothing to do with another actress- I think Sanjeeda is great and have liked her other work. It is just in this show I am against Aditi's replacement and the new twist that makes no sense to me. We are also still campaigning to see Aditi back and I am still hopeful (may be mad but still hopeful:) that the creatives will listen. We can only do what we can and in my case and in the case of many many others like me, that is to consistently explain why we want Aditi to be Ayesha. It would be welcome if Sanjeeda was to play another character.