Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
there may have been some reason more than hwta it seems.....i oersonally wud like to see aditi back.....and at the same time keep sanjeeda as a hand in glove to fight the baddies together......i want to see whter they change the montage or no.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
dont u guys think thz show is turning into k soaps...i mean if Sanjeeda is the new Aysha (plastic surgery) then how could it b diffrenciated from k soaps.......thz is kinda k formula.........Aditi is a brilliant actress she can accept thz challenging role as well.......
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think its like ksoaps in ksoaps they show home drama with saas and bahu, vamp and pati fighting and one of the them gets plastic surgery but JSPYA is different its getting a revenge story but its not like how k dramas are there is no typical vamp and sacrificial pati and patni JPSYA is different from ksoaps
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
dont worry buddy soon u'll se the k soap melo drama in thz show too......plastic surgery formula is totally a k sopa formula.........
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Romi- totally agree with you- why have they turned what was a fresh and great concept and script into a k story?!? Never mind- shayad Star one ko bhi k soaps ki kami na ho isiliye- ridiculous yaar. As Payal has put so accurately in another thread- someone falls from a vegetated cliff, gets a disfigured face, then finds enough money in 3 months to undergo total reconstruction including their skin colour and height and then also manage to obtain a fashion design qualification and fame!!! Talk about multi ahievement:)
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yehdil028

i dont think its like ksoaps in ksoaps they show home drama with saas and bahu, vamp and pati fighting and one of the them gets plastic surgery but JSPYA is different its getting a revenge story but its not like how k dramas are there is no typical vamp and sacrificial pati and patni JPSYA is different from ksoaps

Honey...who are you trying to kid??πŸ˜•...watever they're showing in JPSYA is TOTALLY a K soap formula....trust me I've watched enough of those to know wat I'm talking about...The revenge track together with plastic surgery?....100% K soap
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
is the plastic surgery plot devoid of logic---> YES it makes zilch sense its anything but sensible/no reality

is it entertaining ---> YES

is it K kind ----> not completely but partially yes.. if we seriously sit down and compare then we'll discover there were K elements in JPSYA even before plastic surgery flew down in JPSYA world.. for an example (kamini auntyji is no less than any vamp mom of K serials.. manipulative, money/class minded, same dialogue delivering momma) i have not yet seen a single long-running show in the past 6-7 years which didnt go the "k-way" atleast once. even a lot of youth targetted shows had brought the K and family angle at some point. i can provide the names of all such shows shows 😊

do i intend to watch the show for logic and reality---> my answer.. for myself is.. no i love watching documentaries and i adore some foreign shows and those are very rightly scripted well made shows and for my dose of reality.. i love reality shows (though those are kind of fake these days still not bad) and i love news and docus. i watch all these entertainment channels only for entertainment purpose... the last time i watched a show genuinely for story it was aapki antara but it was messed hence stopped continuing. i dont even mind watching idiotic silly horrror shows if they manage to make me laugh.. as long as i am enjoying.

is JPSYA's new track looking promising to me--->
its too soon to say but i am going to watch it and try it myself as a viewer (will comment in details about it later) as of now i think its good and i like revenge dramas.. ( i know women mostly love mush gush) the radhika or ayesha character like someone else said.. looks intriguing. i am a fan of strong powerful female characters.. be it in comedies, thrillers, romance. the initial conflicts (before she finds out the real truth) will be good to watch. thats strictly my 2 cents. it can differ from someone else.

will i watch--> YES

Edited by soulfry - 14 years ago
yehdil028 thumbnail
mayah its cool we may think diffrently I standby my opinion that its not like typical ksoap
raj32141 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Two thumbs up from me πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

yehdil028 thumbnail
arminag you were right its not bad i am enjoying after watching the episode today the revenge has started kamini fallen in the trap.