Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amalaragam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The reason we do not want Sanjeeda is we do not want any body any body else than Aditi to bond up wiht Veer and Nihal...
I am 100% confidence that Aditi can do justice to any role.
She showed the same attitude to veer when she answered to Veer about the Taro card reader.
They could have showed a twin of Aditi as Ayesha instead of brining in Sanjeeda...
I know this time Sanjeeda is going to realize the love before veer.
That time I really want another accident to Sanjeeda as she is also not tall, can bring Aditi back as Radhika.
Then Veer shoudl be in confusion whether he likes radkhia because he sees Ayesha's character in Radhika or because she got a face of Ayesha...
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if cvs think that aditi is too soft to play a bratty role & deal with kamini, Avinash or some other vardhan( they should have given her a chance though)........than sanjeeda is too harsh& rude to play aditi.
once ayesha takes revenge fronm the vardhaans & bring them to justice& the story goes back to normal. ........... the love track starts between veer & ayesha........, it will be really hard to accept sanjeda as ayesha,......... no matter how much innocence she may portray, ....
she cannot match the innocence & simple beauty of sweet aditi.
they are both total, opposites.
than , the viewers should hope for another accident with ayesha to get bak aditi.
msing thumbnail
Or may be accident for Veer and this time he comes back after plastic surgery; You can expect this from CVs. Because Cvs would like to take the story back in circle like any other K serial.😉
I agree with other users that it is very hard to accept as Sanjeeda as innocent Ayesha. Since we have seen Sanjeeda in a harsh avatar before, it is very difficult to change that image. And give her the place of Aditi. It would have been a different thing if Sanjeeda had played the role of Ayesha from the start.
vengeance_900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
m still watching it i'll watch it its gud show and i lyke sanjeeda she is rite person to play the role of ayesha.
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think aditi can also do challenging role agr usay chance dia jaye
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
before saying anything I want all of u to know that I have nothing against Sanjeeda, she is beautiful and a superb actress⭐️
Regarding this topic all I can say is that Sanjeeda has already acted in a harsh role so v all think she is best at this?? and Aditi was seen as an innocent sweet role so she can't act in a harsh role??
I can't agree. the reason is one should be proven good or bad after given a chance!!!
V can't compare both of them like this because Sanjeeda got a chance while Aditi didn't.
What I feel is that Aditi would be much better than Sanjeeda IF she could get the chance to act in a harsh role. Deep in my heart I have this feeling.
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she could do it convincingly if given a chance....
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Aditi is a good actor & she has proved it. She could have done any role given to her without any issue but it is so sad that she was not given the chance .. The show feels incomplete without her ..
beenarn thumbnail
I think Aditi can do challenging role. Abt Sanjeeda, v have seen her doing it, but not in case of Aditi. Given a chance, I'm sure Aditi would do full justice to it. All for 'Aditi'
382287 thumbnail
Some fans who've been deeply attached, won't give a chance to a new track with a new actress, its the bottomline and we cannot do much to change the opinion. I can speak for myself, And I know I will like the track, it seems intriguing and the character Radhika/Ayesha, whoever the mystery woman is, seems interesting, I am definitely looking forward to the show and Sanjeeda as Radhika/Ayesha and quite eager to see how the story progress. Absolutely loved the way, she is going to play mind-games with Kaamini! ;-)