IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
OK, so Aditi Tailang has been replaced as Ayesha and Sanjeeda Sheikh has taken her place. Needless to say, it has been a very agonizing change both for me and for all of u here.😭

But, consider this...

The creatives have finally made Ayesha arrive at the cruel plot hatched against her by one of the Vardhans. ( Whether this is a pre-planned move or a spur of the moment decision from the creatives is a different issue altogether.) She thinks that Veer is responsible for the murder attempt before she falls off the cliff, although we very well know that it is not true. And we also don't know who tried to bump her off.

So now we need to have an Ayesha who recognises the challenges in front of her and must be a brave and resilient woman to face the baddies. Fight Kamini / Avinash / some other unknown villian tooth and nail. Must play mind games to ensure that both she and Nihaal are safe.
Spout out challenges in a breezy and confident manner. In short, transform into a rough and tough catwoman!😲

Now I would ask u all to think of whether Aditi, with her sweet and innocent face, be able to carry it off convincingly? I am not saying she doesn't have the ability, but it is my humble opinion that her appearance will not be suitable for such a role.🤔

On the other hand, Sanjeeda Sheikh has already done such a decisive, bratty role in Kayamath. (Ironically, she was named Ayesha in that show too.) So will it not be easier for her to reprise the same kinda role again? As I watched yesterday's episode after a long time, i had to agree (half-heartedly!) that she will be good as the new,empowered Ayesha.🥺

So, what do u guys think? Please respond with ur thoughts and opinions!😊

( To the moderator - I thought this would be an interesting topic, so i didn't add it in the common discussion post. Pl don't ban this topic! Thanks.)

Edited by Amrinag - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetyangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hello frndz
i think aditi can also do challenging role, if she has given a chance she can better do challenging role

Originally posted by: preetyangel

hello frndz
i think aditi can also do challenging role, if she has given a chance she can better do challenging role

What u say is true, preety. The creatives SHOULD have given her a chance. They unceremoniously chucked her out of the show.
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will agree i think its turning interesting, we will see a new side to her character now that she thinks veer is the culprit. it will be ajnabee all over again, the new girl sanjieda is quite sweet looking i think she can be good in sweet side and revenge side of it still i will say i miss aditi. i wil watch the show for the story, veer, nihal and give the new girl the chance.

preetyangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

u r right they hve given her a chance

do u think aditi come back

Originally posted by: yehdil028

I will agree i think its turning interesting, we will see a new side to her character now that she thinks veer is the culprit. it will be ajnabee all over again, the new girl sanjieda is quite sweet looking i think she can be good in sweet side and revenge side of it still i will say i miss aditi. i wil watch the show for the story, veer, nihal and give the new girl the chance.

That's a very valuable point, yehdil...Yes, that they are ajnabbees once more. Veer doesn't know that this is Ayesha with a new face, while Ayesha is so pained at Veer's supposed betrayal that he is a stranger for her now. She doesn't know what to think about him...was the love that he indirectly showing a big LIE?

And yes, will definitely miss Aditi. The change is yet to sink in.

Edited by Amrinag - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: preetyangel

u r right they hve given her a chance

do u think aditi come back

I think it's highly unlikely.😭
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written i dont know what to write because i agree with you completely. Its an interesting turn of characters if dealt properly. With the return of ayesha in new look and mission the relationship with all the characters will start from beginning. With veer the relationship will be more complicated because there never was strong hate before but now there will be.....she will hate him the storyline will be interesting because the hatred will evaporate soon when she'll discover he is not at fault. We have to see how she bonds with Nihal without telling him her true identity.

Originally posted by: jtyjnfan

Very well written i dont know what to write because i agree with you completely. Its an interesting turn of characters if dealt properly. With the return of ayesha in new look and mission the relationship with all the characters will start from beginning. With veer the relationship will be more complicated because there never was strong hate before but now there will be.....she will hate him the storyline will be interesting because the hatred will evaporate soon when she'll discover he is not at fault. We have to see how she bonds with Nihal without telling him her true identity.

Agree with u 200% 😊

These chain of events will definitely add spice to d show.

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
curious to see nihal's reaction he will feel some bond with miss singhania.