pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!Everyone.

Actually i have one idea in my mind just want to share with all of u.I think that creatives should do this.

REPLACEMENTS:

Ayesha:Aditi

Subhash:Aamir ail/Ejaz khan

They should show that sanjeeda is actually a friend of ayesha.She is helping her in completing her mission to find a murderer of jai and divya and also taking revenge from veer.While doing it,Sanjeeda gets to know that avinash is behind all these things.She tries to remove misunderstandings between veesha and also tries to make them together again after arresting avinash.In a meanwhile rajdeep comes back as manager again.He starts to love ayesha and makes more misunderstandings between them.Sanjeeda and parmainder together tries to solve the problems between ayesha and veer.Rajdeep comes to know that veesha love is more than his love for ayesha.Then he stops making problem for veesha and starts to like parmainder.In a meanwhile,Subash comes from shimla.Sanjeeda and subhash starts to fall in love with eachother.Ayesha thinks that there is something between veer and sanjeeda and veer thinks that there is something between ayesha and subhash.But one day,Veesha will confess love for eachother.Kamini accepts ayesha as her daughter in-law because now she knows that ayesha is very important part of her family without which her family is incomplete and unhappy.Nihal is very happy to know that his maasi will become his chachi soon and he is also happy to have three maasies ayesha,parmainder and sanjeeda with three chachus veer,rajdeep and subhash.Nandini is happy as well as sad.Subhash's brother will come and marry with her.He accepts arnab too.Now arnab and nihal are friends.Arnab has changed after knowing truth about his father and becomes friend of nihal.

Well this is just my idea.I think creatives can do this because every starone show e.g:Mjht and dmg has more than one couple.Jpsya has only one couple.I don't know if u guys will like it or not.Plzzz do tell me.Plzzzzzzz give comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!! I wish CVs had a brain like yours, then they would have not replaced Aditi 😡 😡 😡

But your idea is really nice 👏 👏 👏 and i wish that happens in the show too .

Great idea 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree. Very creative idea I was actually something along that line. Let's hope it comes true and Aditi returns as Ayesha!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We sud be the writers of the show..we have better ideas!!!

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

how nice if things were like that in the show.

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

😆😆😆 exactly😉

Word Count: 1

-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Hear! Hear! Correct!!.....we cud raise JPSYA's TRP's!! 👏
hanya_ali thumbnail
😆😆😆 GREAT GREAT IDEA
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great idea
hmaray veer and ayesha (aditi n siddhart) hi rahay gain