Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
look, we watch shows only and ONLY if we like it....so why watch if we do not enjoy?
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: msing

For you guys, keep on watching, no hard feelings for anyone but the mass audience will soon realize that they are watching another K serial or DMG fiasco.

Aww DMG is nice. I mean armaan is back so that's good. And maybe if the TRP goes really low the CV's might thing again and invite Aditi back or something
preetyangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hellooooooo friends

this show also become like other shows .......... death of lead role, & after sometime they come back with new face (with plastic surgery) to take reveng. totally changed their concept
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i will not n never accept sanjeeda as ayesha ............4 me jpsya is a dead show!🤢 without ayesha!!!!!
veiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The theme of the serial was a simple ordinary girl and her nephew who just manage to live every day on the little amount of money that Ayesha (Aditi) managed to make, and the scion of the Vardhan Singh family falls in love with this girl. Running parallel to this theme was the murder angle of Jay Vardhan Singh and his wife. With the exit of Aditi (Ayesha) the love story of Veer and Ayesha (Aditi) has ended. Viewers who have been watching this serial from the first episode and had started identifying themselves with the emotions of the 3 lead characters (Veer, Ayesha, Nihal) will find it very difficult to continue watching the serial without Aditi as Ayesha. The essence of the story is dead so I have stopped watching it. I will keep visiting india-forums for news on Aditi and will return to the serial only if Aditi returns. I know there are many more who will agree with me.
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This is a Free Forum and people here have a freedom to choose thier fav actor/actress. So kindly avoid making such topics that is instigative and would discrupt peace of the forum

Closed
IF Dev Team