Gyz..enough depression on jpsya forum!!!!!

Nishwara thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guyz.....we really need to getrid of this shock that aditi left the show......the fact that its a new show it won't even end this soooonn......so y not accept sanjeeda (Ayesha form kayamath) as our new Ayesha??
I just love her personality and she is a talented dancer.......her acting is also awesome.....(not comparing her to Ayesha but just giving some resons y we can like sanji!!!!!)
We cant change the CV's desicion or get Aditi back...soo....we should except this ugly truth....😡
What say??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimzy11 thumbnail
completly agreey wiv u we should accept sanjeeda and accept da fact dat aditi is not cumin bck she left da show so plzzzz.😊
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes there are people who wants 2 continue watching it
msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You all are forgetting that why we started watching this show. Only for its novel and fresh concept.
At the same time, it is true people are going to continue to watch this show but not for long. As they have killed the novelity of the show, and they are taking the story in circles, With this unwanted abrubt twists they may gain TRP's for some more time but eventually you all will feel the same.
There is no doubt about the Sanjeeda's capabilities but we knew in our hearts that injustice has been done both to the original actor and the storyline. Cvs created this death drama only to throw Aditi out of the show. Cvs wanted to bring a glamrous and established actress but they forgot that the original Ayesha was not supposed to be a ramp model. She was suppose to be an ordinary girl. Just praying that TRP's should fall down soon, that is the best revenge. For me, the love story and the show has ended tragically. Why did I expect so much from this show?
For you guys, keep on watching, no hard feelings for anyone but the mass audience will soon realize that they are watching another K serial or DMG fiasco.
Tanvi_R thumbnail
NO...we can do a lot.........including stop watching this show..........this is a customer centric era & if CVs dont care for emotions of the viewers, then i also dont care for these morons for giving us this crap...for me JPSYA is dead without Aditi....

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
no way..........no one can take place of Aditi............dont wanna see Sanjeeda as Aysha........i know she is good in acting and pretty too but this does not mean that she can take Aditi's place more over.......only Aditi's come back can save the show.........without her its better that the show ends........
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aditi hi show ko bacha sakti hai
beenarn thumbnail
This was my last episode. I dont know y i even bothered to watch JPSYA all dis time. With Aditi exit, I've lost interest. I starting watching something new now on TV & am going to stick to dat now. 'Down with JPSYA'
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree, agree and agree. Without Aditi the show goes nowhere. We need Aditi back as Ayesha ASAP.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishwara

Guyz.....we really need to getrid of this shock that aditi left the show......the fact that its a new show it won't even end this soooonn......so y not accept sanjeeda (Ayesha form kayamath) as our new Ayesha??

I just love her personality and she is a talented dancer.......her acting is also awesome.....(not comparing her to Ayesha but just giving some resons y we can like sanji!!!!!)
We cant change the CV's desicion or get Aditi back...soo....we should except this ugly truth....😡
What say??

👏👏👏 Thats matured...
Anyways, i believe we should give sanjeeda a chance and benefit of doubt to creatives. After all, noone knows what went behind the scenes and what was the real issue.....