MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

All—What a depressing week??!! As opposed to enjoying the budding 'love story' for Veer and Ayesha…are have having to see the nonsensical death of Ayesha.

I know I have wrote myriads of letter bashing the Channel and the Production House…they rightly deserve it!!!

But the storyline now has a open plot…so we still have a really good chance to get our girl Aditi back. For most of us, she is the REAL Ayesha. All, please create and post all your frustrations on this forum. The reason I ask for you all to create a post in the forum…this will show the Production House and the channel that we are truly upset about this decision.

Since they have left the plot open..they can easily create another storyline that could include Veer, Ayesha, and the new person….with the caveat of Veer and Ayesha being togetherJ .

I was watching the old episodes of Ayesha and Veer and they both had awesome chemistry! They really do compliment each other in their acting abilities. Guys, by bringing in a seasoned actor does not guarantee success, I don't want to comment anymore of the Sanjeeda. The Production House is testing the waters as to how the viewership will respond to the new character….please lets not give them the benefit of the doubt.

I just wanted to kudos to Siddy…this was his week to perform and he really nailed all the emotions.

Thanks,

Mel

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan2aditi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so finally sanjeeda appears in show & aditi tailang has been replaced! its really saddening cuz show is dead to us without aditi tailang as Ayesha. It would make sense if they later reveal that sanjeeda is additional character & is working on behalf of ayesha who sits from far & hatches her revenge n all. If creators have made sanjeeda as ayesha (revealed later as ayesha) and not an additional character then this would be a great mistake altogether. I hate creators for changing Ayesha' if they have.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: fan2aditi

so finally sanjeeda appears in show & aditi tailang has been replaced! its really saddening cuz show is dead to us without aditi tailang as Ayesha. It would make sense if they later reveal that sanjeeda is additional character & is working on behalf of ayesha who sits from far & hatches her revenge n all. If creators have made sanjeeda as ayesha (revealed later as ayesha) and not an additional character then this would be a great mistake altogether. I hate creators for changing Ayesha' if they have.

I do not think that sanjeeda is new character. She is ayesha.
sooner we accept better for us.😭😭😭😭 sad but true🤢
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey members...
i know everyone has been depressed over weeks about Aditi replacement. But you've got to move on in life...you can't spend your precious time mourning over something which isn't real (i.e. the show). I know you feel emotionally attached to it...so did i but at the end of a day, it's just a ficitional show, in which characters die, come back to life...love , hate...etc..etc.....anyhow, we can't do much in this regard...the only power we have is either to continue watching the show or boycott it immediately...
it's unfair to continue watching the show & keep whinning about it. Lets, be practical !! Also, the show & movies run on good storyline and not actors..thats why perhaps even shahrukh khan can't even save a bad movie from bombing at the box office.
Whether anyone likes it or not...fact is that Aditi has been removed from the show and someone else has replaced her...and iAditi return to show is unlikely..yet undecided...who knows whether she returns or not...but as if now, there is no plan to bring Aditi back on the show anytime soon.
As of now, Sanjeeda is Ayesha Sharma....and lets give her a chance to prove herself...I'd rather see Aditi as Ayesha...but since she is not here than Sanjee is the best option. I love Sanjeeda Shaikh...she is one of my favorite tele-actress. It's good to see her back on tv after a while...Also, I am more concerned about the future track than actors...I tuned in the show to watch the story of VeeNiSha...earlier, it was great...sweet & innocent...but this death track of Ayesha was a downfall in the storyline....also, the upcoming revenge track of Ayesha from Veer, is pathetic...I hate it when innocent people are accused of crimes they didn't commit and have to suffer for it...while the real culprit goes scott-free and gloats around (i.e. JJ). Veer didn't do anything to deserve Ayesha's hate.....oh well, I am keen to see how Sanjee will play her part in the show...but if the new track has no substance than I will not watch the show.
I waited 5 months to see Veesha love story...all we got was 1 week of of acceptance, declaration...and than misunderstanding...not fair...so i hope the hate track ends soon too...i'd rather see Veesha misunderstanding resolved..and both working together to solve the murder mystery...I want to see Veesha romance soon !!! peace out !!
kelta thumbnail

You're right Mel...the story does have an open plot now...and I bet that the CVs will keep changing the track till they find the one that gets them more trps...(kinda stupid...i know...like why replace Aditi in the first place when the trps were good?)...anyway...if they are experimenting....I have some suggestions...Sanjeeda could be like a childhood friend of Ayesha (Aditi) and she shared everything with her...with Ayesha gone...perhaps she has come to take her 'revenge?'...this track would leave the door open for Ayesha's (Aditi's) entry :)....plus, this would put an end to the plastic-surgery track *yuck*...I cant believe CVs think that the audience is THAT stupid!

msing thumbnail
What a depressing week, I never felt so depressed and frustrated in my life and that too for a fictional show. I don't feel like doing anything🤢, My husband is going crazy with me😕 I don't know why I am unable to accept this show with a new storyline, may be we knew in our hearts that injustice has been done both to the actor and the storyline. Cvs created this death drama only to throw Aditi out of the show. How mean of them, Just praying that TRP's should fall down soon, that is the best revenge. Meanwhile, I am trying to watch comedy shows to get out of this frustration, so far not successful. Since Aditi left the show, there is some sort of sadness in my life. For me, the love story and the show has ended tragically. Why did I expect so much from this show?
Edited by msing - 14 years ago
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Mel , the story is still open ended and if DMG forum can get Karan back into the show. Why can't we get Aditi back. Sanjeeda can be a new character helping Ayesha out .. there are so many options for her but for the role of Ayesha only Aditi is well suited ... Nobody else can recreate that magic for us ...
counterview thumbnail
@msing -- you are so right. Unknowingly the show and its characters had become part of my life.
😳😳

Moreover Aditi was really believable as the simple and cute girl next door. Wish her all the best. 👏👏

Please post in this forum if she is continuing in some other project. Would definitely like to follow that.
Tanvi_R thumbnail
Hi friends,

I completely agree with all of u... as Mel said the plot is still open & Aditi can be brought back...if they can think of the yuck track of plastic surgery, they can definitely show sanjeeda as a helping hand & friend to aditi... and aditi comes back when sanjeeda realises that veer is innocent & from their (SID-aditi) love story can take off............ guys iam missing aditi soo much..........plz let me know if she is in some other show, i will follow it... i cant imagine veeer without aditi on JPSYA...its so heartbreaking............. plz CVs give us our aditi back....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

algebramulti,
algebramulti

Goldie

algebramulti

Direct Link Posted: 25 March 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
hey members...
i know everyone has been depressed over weeks about Aditi replacement. But you've got to move on in life...you can't spend your precious time mourning over something which isn't real (i.e. the show). I know you feel emotionally attached to it...so did i but at the end of a day, it's just a ficitional show, in which characters die, come back to life...love , hate...etc..etc.....anyhow, we can't do much in this regard...the only power we have is either to continue watching the show or boycott it immediately...
it's unfair to continue watching the show & keep whinning about it. Lets, be practical !! Also, the show & movies run on good storyline and not actors..thats why perhaps even shahrukh khan can't even save a bad movie from bombing at the box office.
Whether anyone likes it or not...fact is that Aditi has been removed from the show and someone else has replaced her...and iAditi return to show is unlikely..yet undecided...who knows whether she returns or not...but as if now, there is no plan to bring Aditi back on the show anytime soon.
As of now, Sanjeeda is Ayesha Sharma....and lets give her a chance to prove herself...I'd rather see Aditi as Ayesha...but since she is not here than Sanjee is the best option. I love Sanjeeda Shaikh...she is one of my favorite tele-actress. It's good to see her back on tv after a while...Also, I am more concerned about the future track than actors...I tuned in the show to watch the story of VeeNiSha...earlier, it was great...sweet & innocent...but this death track of Ayesha was a downfall in the storyline....also, the upcoming revenge track of Ayesha from Veer, is pathetic...I hate it when innocent people are accused of crimes they didn't commit and have to suffer for it...while the real culprit goes scott-free and gloats around (i.e. JJ). Veer didn't do anything to deserve Ayesha's hate.....oh well, I am keen to see how Sanjee will play her part in the show...but if the new track has no substance than I will not watch the show.
I waited 5 months to see Veesha love story...all we got was 1 week of of acceptance, declaration...and than misunderstanding...not fair...so i hope the hate track ends soon too...i'd rather see Veesha misunderstanding resolved..and both working together to solve the murder mystery...I want to see Veesha romance soon !!! peace out !!
kelta

Groupbie

Direct Link Posted: 25 March 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

You're right Mel...the story does have an open plot now...and I bet that the CVs will keep changing the track till they find the one that gets them more trps...(kinda stupid...i know...like why replace Aditi in the first place when the trps were good?)...anyway...if they are experimenting....I have some suggestions...Sanjeeda could be like a childhood friend of Ayesha (Aditi) and she shared everything with her...with Ayesha gone...perhaps she has come to take her 'revenge?'...this track would leave the door open for Ayesha's (Aditi's) entry :)....plus, this would put an end to the plastic-surgery track *yuck*...I cant believe CVs think that the audience is THAT stupid!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MELINDAM,
msing

msing

Direct Link Posted: 25 March 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
What a depressing week, I never felt so depressed and frustrated in my life and that too for a fictional show. I don't feel like doing anything🤢, My husband is going crazat
omes back as sanjeeda realises th
amalaragam thumbnail
What a depressing week, I never felt so depressed and frustrated in my life and that too for a fictional show. I don't feel like doing anything🤢,
I am also in the same boat, eveyday I log in to see wheher is there any news that they are going to bring in Aditi back. I was telling my husband that let's have another accident to Sanjeeda and have palstic surgery and come back as Aditi.
Really CV played with our emotions... hate ...it.
They do not listen to us....I gust signed ipetitions, but thinking of sendign a bashing email to CV...
CV is the one who gave new look to Ayesha and also fired her that the new look did not suit her.
Why they did not give the same new look to Sanjeeda...Why she does not havI e fringes..
Her shoes dress ever thing looks more superior to Additi.
But Inspite of all these one thing she lacks is Aditi's innocense. Look at Veer and Aditi's first scene she looks so innocent.
i REALLY PRAYED aDITI TO COME BACK...i CANNOT praY FOR DESTUCTION OF ANY THING.
bUT i REALLY wANTTHE trps to go down ...