5 reasons why we want our aditi back!

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

the first thing we want to tell that jpsya had become more of a family to us than just a show.......we love not only its character but also the persons playing it......like in real life ,here also we cant accept any other face as our loved ones😡😡.........

anyways main thing is that we only want our aditi as ayesha else this show is finished 4 us
sorry i have every where stated "we" instead of "me" knowing many of us shares the same feeling like me😊
here are the 5 reasons why aditi should return at any cost..........
1.she is the soul of jpsya and our reason to watch the show.we cannot picturise any other face in the VeNiSha(veer-nihal-ayesha)team.
2.we should remember the beautiful sayings"make friends but keep the old"but cvs are proving themselves dumb enough to loose the regular and original viewers of jpsya in quest of getting more new viewers.
it should always be remembered that the original has the charm of its own......our adti is the face and soul of ayesha.......no one can replace her(nothing against sanjeeda)
3.no grudge against sanjeeda and i too beleive she is pretty and gorgeous.But the simple ordinary look of ayesha has made her character extraorninary before us.we can never re-live the feelings we had for ayesha without her.........
4.the important thing i want to bring into light is the lame excuse given by our cvs team behind the elimination of aditi.
first of all they are at fault of selecting aditi and making their jodi look awesome and cute infront of us.we felt 4 the 1st time that we had a jodi whose onscreen presence always brought a smile on our face as they are soooooo adorable.⭐️⭐️⭐️
but alas!the dumbness of cvs r proved again when they went to rectify a mistake they had not done and consequently end up playing with the emotions of the ardent fans of siddhiti🤢🤢🤢
5.last but not the least.....cvs should have known by now,that their show can be six months older but it has got thousands of viwers by now who have made the show a small part of their life and its character seemed to be sooo real to them
we laughed,enjoyed and even cried with them.we shared their emotions
so they should reconsider their stupid decision and bring back ayesha .oops!i mean aditit at any cost
i had apparently left this forum along with the show..........but i was very eager to bring out my feelings as jpsya and aditi fans........and again i want to say that i have nothing against sanjeeda
Edited by niksidfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Niksidfan - I AGREE WITH YOU ON ALL THE POINTS. I AM SURE OTHERS WHO ARE NOT YET A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM ALSO FEEL THE SAME. YOU HAVE VOICED THE FEELINGS OF THOUSANDS OF VIEWERS. WE ARE LIVING THE EMOTIONS OF THE CHARACTERS OF JPSYA, SPECIALLY THE EMOTIONS OF VEER (SID) NIHAL (RAHUL) AND AYESHA (ADITI). A SWEET FACE (LIKE ADITI's) ALWAYS HOLDS MORE APPEAL THAN A BEAUTIFUL FACE.
Tanvi_R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post Pink........ i have seen ur VMs.. i loved them.......& also SID-ADITi....... its really very very heart breaking that Aditi is no more part of this show........ i dont know what to do... i always feel as if i have lost a friend of mine......... i know all of us are mourning becoz of creatives.........

Aditi is the best......... & like Nihal in JPSYA, we also cant accept her death...... We WANT HER BACK
..... Only she is our Aayesha

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well said pink but what to do its not going to effect dear and dumb Cvs
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree with you Pinks....if only the idiotic people in charge of this show would understand this. All of them are good for nothing....
biryani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes we want additi back plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with you.
we can just live in the hope of getting aditi back.
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree wit u, Niksidfan.we want Aditi bac !!!!!!!!! she is our only Ayesha.
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
very nicely written.....but we are all wasting our time!
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: crazyfairy

very nicely written.....but we are all wasting our time!

no yaar u donno the cvs might change their mind afterall the plot is still open.....we can have our Aditi back as Aysha dont loose hope........😃