Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
your fight with the CVs are perfect...we viewers are entitled fr a proper reason...n if nt tht...a proper exit!!
preetyangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

bye bye JPSYA ...........

HELLOOOOO friendz lets say byeeeeeeee to JPSYA....................
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

Fod for the day:

Beauty saloon in the western countries is way too expensive. I feel like take a flight to Bombay, work for CV for a month ( anyways they will kick me out as per their trend in 4 weeks) but before that they will give me make over, good for me I can save couple of hundreds dollars, I'm not bad managing my finance or stupid like CV.

🤣 Yea btw u shud also pray that u dnt get a make over like ayesha... u myt just end up dangling off a cliff!
Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey I havent watched JPSYA since Aditi's exit and thought I check out ur update today! Great update but I don't know how you are able to handle watching it and writing the update! Kudos to u! 👏
You guys are right we are back to square one! If CV did want to kick Aditi out then why build all the suspense that a "new" character is being introduced and then some time later they will clarify to us that she is indeed Ayesha! They can just be like "from now on the role of Ayesha will be played by so and so" uggh makes me so mad! 😡 The show has definitely lost its charm! Nihaal and Aditi chemistry was amazing together and so was her chemistry with Veer and with that said those two chemistry cannot be recreated by an new Ayesha! (no offense to Sanjeeda fans...i love Sanjeeda too) but the show will not ever be the same without Aditi!