Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I too agree with all the views given by all the viewers. Even I have lost interest in this serial. Now I will wait and see, if they introduce Sanjeeda as the new Ayesha then I too will stop watching the serial.

You are right in saying that Siddharth (Veer) should also quit this serial, even though he is giving very strong performance to keep the viewers interested. But without Aditi interest will not hold for long. In today's episode I felt it was a very silly idea when Veer's mother said that she wanted to introduce girls to Veer to get him married - very very ridiculous. TRPs will go down very fast - I feel it has already started going down.
naz2009 thumbnail
I can't believe it; I was hoping that at the end after reading all our petition; they would bring Aditi back; but again another show got ruined for me........ 😭😡
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: naz2009

I can't believe it; I was hoping that at the end after reading all our petition; they would bring Aditi back; but again another show got ruined for me........ 😭😡

yup same here the day They reveal nataasha or radhika is ayesha. it will be so dead
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update Arpi🤗 If CVs wants to get rid of ppl for their bad acting, the first one to go should be KK.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sooooooo dumb to start all over again....waste of time and resouces!!!!
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well this looks like the end, Aditi is officially gone. I thought I had a little hope for her returning but I was wrong. This amazing show has been shattered into a million pieces and putting it back together is now impossible. JPSYA is officially destroyed😭
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks arpita....

the show has lost its charm without Aditi...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anna44

Thanks arpita....

the show has lost its charm without Aditi...

yup
i will never watch any cinevista show again
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thx for the gr8 update...I must say hats off to you for even watching this lame show....the moronic cvs dnt even realise that Aditi was the charm of the show...they're going to repent big time wen it starts going down the drain...Oh wait!...IT ALREADY HAS!!
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Thanks for the update Arpi🤗 If CVs wants to get rid of ppl for their bad acting, the first one to go should be KK.

agree with you.