25th MarUpdate:CV Set to kick Aditi Officially Out

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

The Cinevista has officially killed their top rating show Ajnabi.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก They are now back to square one( October 19th 2009, the day show started)๐Ÿคช. One wrong move and stupid act has taken them to back seat, in addition bad name too. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

CV has no business sense or skill.๐Ÿคช They gave royal treatment to central character, ran an hour special episode over the week end, just to kick her out. Only crazy silly professional with no brain can do this. I wonder who manages their finance????๐Ÿ˜• It is possible to reach at the top but the difficult part is to stay there. One can get success, but very hard to digest it, not every other human being has that guts. CV positively not having and do not deserve it either. So what they did, decide to jump from the top position.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ They kinda are digging their own grave๐Ÿ˜ƒ. This is nothing against any new actor, who suppose to step in the shoe, but it is the ego, mentality, attitude and Hum kahe so kaayda behaviour of production house. Whatever happens to main female lead of Ajnabi show could very well happen to any of the character and/ or actor of the show. There is no guarantee that CV will not repeat the same, in fact they surely will do that.

Creative Director of the show, even after reaching in good books of viewers has decided to go on 30 days trial basis for female lead of the show; obviously they have to check viewers response for new entry or let her settle in the role. They spent so much time (6 months), energy, money to get good TRP, launched the show with different and new concept, but killed it in one shot. Ajnabi indeed was likable for its novelty. Main lead shares an awesome chemistry.

Everything was coming so nicely, when it was ready to gear up more, BANG. CV wonderfully manages to commit suicide. They care for their dollars, agree. But did they even calculate that how much it will cost them to re launch the show???? Coz they now have to establish main lead chemistry again form the beginning. What ever effort was done last 6 months and the result they got it is in vain. We will see all the ajnabi lead scenes once again, just to build the chemistry between the leads. But there is a saying chemistry banaayi nahi jaati ban jaati hai (it has got nothing to do with any ones appearance, look, or dressing.) CV does not give any attention to viewers choice. The forget that it is customer era, if they do not provide what customers want, then customers will go shop some where else where choice is available. They can have their shop open, but no one going to visit them. Not only that they do not want to learn from their previous mistakes, instead decided to make it again, by firing lead.

With the twist in the show, it has lost it's essence, they butcher the Nihaal's character.

Going like any other show, plastic surgery, leap, revenge, name change etc. I do not think any one is interested to watch all this again. Audience should learn the lesson and never watch any show from Cinevista. Once it is mistake, second time is knowingly and deliberately done.

In my eyes CV are Destructive not creative.

Today's Update

1: Avinash wants to take advantage of Veer's condition. He takes some of his own bills out, put them in the file that is sitting on veer's table for signature. Khatwani asks Avinash if he is happy, avinash shares his joy saying, we are the most benefitted ones with the death of Ayesha. All are mourning her death, but I'm very happy, as now I can get everything very easily and very soon all will be mine.

2: Hotel staff arrange memorial for Ayesha. They lit the candles. Every member goes in FB with her memory (stupid CV, stop fooling us. Have aditi actually there. There is no need to show her in FB) All pray for her soul to rest in peace. Nandini brings Nihaal. He is shocked to see that. He asks Pammi, what is going on, she breaks down, but eventually manages to tell him truth, he refuses to believe, DD tries, he still in denial, replies chaachu also told she will come back. Veer walks in saying no she will not, he tries to make him understand, hugs, but Nihaal pushes him back, throws candles, flowers, yells at all that Maasi is not dead. She indeed is alive, she promised me and would come back. He ran out from there, veer follows him

3: All gone, DD comes to Ayesha's picture to talk, tells her I'm sad you are suddenly gone. Only good out of it is you are out of our life forever . I promise that I'll give so much love to Veer and Nihaal that one day your memories will wiped off from their mind and they will not even think about you. She lits the candle and pray, may your soul rest in peace

4: As I guessed, CV decided to go for 3 months leap( so that new plastic syrgery Ayesha can come). Veer at Day care center construction sit. Ayesha's picture is there. He is talking to himself that every thing has changed, other than my love to you. You wanted to have a day care center, I am fulfilling your wish. 3 months later also I feel that you are with me close to my heart. I can not say or show this pain to you. How lonely am I, I only know. He says I regret that I did not speak my heart to you earlier or else you would have not gone. I only know how hard for me to be strong, when I face Nihaal

5: DD in Nihaal's school, asking principal what did he do. She shows her how Nihaal either made sketch of his maasi or wrote a request to God to bring back her. DD replies she tried hard but could not get Nihaal out of shock. Principal suggests that though N is bright student but it is better for him to skip the school this year. DD request, not to do this or else he will be more lonely. She takes those answer sheets with her

6: She comes home very angrily, shows the answer sheets to nandini and avinash. Orders avi to get new tutor. Nandini objects that changing a tutor will not going to help. DD is adamant, she replies we can not depend on veer. She tells avi to tell veer to be at home in the night as she has invited her friends and their daughters for dinner. Nandini interrupts by saying at least know veer's wish if he is ready to get marry. DD is determine to find a girl for him. She regret that she should have done this long back.

7: She walks to Ayesha's picture to talk, tells her very angrily even after death you are hassle in veer and Nihaal's life. You are gone but still exist. Veer is still mourning, he became workaholic. He took hotel at new height but himself has not moved on. Nihaal lost his innocence and child hood. (kill cinevista for kicking aditi out) But she is determine to get her out of their life.

Pre cap:

Mud flashing this time on veer ( be ready for Old ajnabi in new bottle aka Ayesha with plastic surgery done on face, with new voice and taller physique. . We see new Ayesha in car. Shoes and big ear rings, eyes shown. It's with evidence now that Aditi is officially out from the show

CV please stops fooling viewers. We all know you have changed the main lead. Even though the character will not be introduced as Ayesha but 3 weeks later you will tell audience that she changed her name, voice, height, look, face to get stupid revenge coz you wanted to kick Aditi out. It was not demand of the story, but your stubbornness.

Congratulations CV for killing the show and taking it back word where it started. Good luck with TRP.

Fod for the day:

Beauty saloon in the western countries is way too expensive. I feel like take a flight to Bombay, work for CV for a month ( anyways they will kick me out as per their trend in 4 weeks) but before that they will give me make over, good for me I can save couple of hundreds dollars, I'm not bad managing my finance or stupid like CV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good Bye additi, Good bye JPSYAF and JPSYA (May this serial soul rest in peace) it has died for me offically now
msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Update, awesome job. Completely agree with you. They are destructive. Morons are showing Aditi in flashback to get Aditi's fan following. And they are planning to repeat all the love sequence again to build the chemistry between actors and again with the audience. How foolish, How can someone dig their own graves, learn from CV's. A brutal murder of a wonderful show. Audience does not have patience to watch new chemistry build up, we would rather switch to a new show or channel. Just wait and watch how TRP's will fall down and then see how they will blame new Ayesha for that. I am sure they will repeat the lift scene again or new Ayesha falling in veer's arms at some other place to build chemistry. Sid, it is high time you think of quitting this show, You quit in your last show at the right time. For this show also the right time has come.
misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Your bashing of CVs is really good. I can tell you from my past experience that the production house has done similar mistakes before. If you guys can recall the Doordarshan days the production house used to air Junoon. One fine day the lead actors informed the audience that the show is going off air. The show ended abruptly without even resolving the conflict.

It happened again with SAKSHI (aired on Sony). The creative team duped the audience as the hero turned out to be a terrorist who tries to kill the heroine. This show also ended abruptly.

Other shows from the production house just came and gone.

Sanjeevni too began on a promising note but ended up in presenting uska pati, mera pyar, mera sindoor and all that.

I've stopped watching Ajnabi and now I think that I've taken a correct decision.

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Arpita...

I was living with the little hope that Aditi might return at some point but now its clear that this is not to be. I refuse to watch the same old revenge stories shown a million times in other shows. Wish the production house & the channel could see sense & understand what the viewers really want........but if they are hell bent on ruining their own show i can't do anything about it.

I'm just outraged at what they've done with Aditi. Playing with the poor girl's career is the most disgusting thing they could have done. Hope she gets justice.
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey Arpi, i just entered the forum to see if new articles are posted regarding Adi's return,and just saw ur update...well i wasnt that much interested, but it was wriiten by you..so gave it a shot...trust me, i skipped the update but just read ur bashing to CVs and was just nodding my head in assertion all the time...yes yes, they have killed the show...and our interest, and our trust and our bonding to Star one too...i know really thnk if i shld keep star one or not, i was paying 15$ just for that to dish...anyways all this reminds me of the old serial Swabhimaan that used to air in afternoons on dd metro..that was one serial which never lost its original stories and orginial characters and actors.....dunno when wll ppl start learning from past...
anyways, guys i am active at LTL forum, so anyof u guys interested in new show, do catch lagi tujhse lagan on colors...
take care ALL
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Arpi...bravo my girlll๐Ÿค—

Hmph...Aditi officialli kicked out...atleast am happy that today v gotto c her pic....n now Sanju enters...

The episode was disgusting....Iwas hoping to c the Veer-Nihaal bonding after Ayu death....n the stupid...hopeless CVs skipped that part....

The show full of KK kamenapanti...n now the new Ayu enters...may b they will show her as the daughter of some any high profile frd of KK....everything is possible in CV world.

Nothing more to say....
They have ruined it all....
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update................
actually this jpsya doesnt deserve the hard work 4rm u..........
anyways bye๐Ÿ˜”
good luck jpsya and cvs๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
kelta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Since the CVs have decided to murder the show, I might as well stop watching it...I haven't watched it since last week..just been reading the update...but after the leap and plastic surgery...this track seems to be heading nowhere...so I probably wont visit the forum either. Good bashing of the CVs btw...very aptly put...tc,

- SB
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: paaal

Hey Arpi...bravo my girlll๐Ÿค—

H
The show full of KK kamenapanti...n now the new Ayu enters...may b they will show her as the daughter of some any high profile frd of KK....everything is possible in CV world.

Nothing more to say....
They have ruined it all....

@ bold
naaaaaaaaaa paayal
she is and will be revealed as Ayesha later.