Sidditi scene repeated with Siddeeda :(

Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
They showed the mud spliting scene of Veer and Ayesha's first meet, to be the same as Veer and Sanjeeda's first meet 😡 😡 😡

The only difference was that it was Sanjeeda in the car, and Veer enjoyin a taste of the mud !!!

This is similar to how in DMG, Tamanna and Sid as well as Ridhima and Sid had scenes same as Ridhima and Armaan............... CVs have gone mad 😡 😡 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they are the most unimaginative, uncreative, unoriginal people i have ever seen...........👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
can anyone plz upload the latest promo
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!........this thing really gets on my nerves...........the creatives are running out of ideas..............they should end this show!.......by the way, lets hope that in their second meet Veer doesn't fall in Sanjeeda's arms like Ayesha fell in Veer's arms.......you see the picture.....haha! 🤣 🤣
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I know the CVs have lost creativity so they're just using old scenes but now that I think of it since they are using old scenes it probably means Sanjeeda is Ayesha! They are giving the audience bits of hints but I'm still very very upset with Aditi's replacement.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: crazyfairy

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!........this thing really gets on my nerves...........the creatives are running out of ideas..............they should end this show!.......by the way, lets hope that in their second meet Veer doesn't fall in Sanjeeda's arms like Ayesha fell in Veer's arms.......you see the picture.....haha! 🤣 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣master stroke, haha tht happened in their second meeting actually, 🤣🤣🤣🤣where ayu(adi)falls in his arms near the lift☺️i think new ayu will fall again in his arms in the hotel near the lift dekh lena😆😉but wo baat nahi hogi😭
btw veer's OYEEEE was like ayu(adi's) OYEEEEEE and i think driver's dialogue was same too maybe new ayu told him😆😆😆
Mallu
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
guys...i think the creatives are showing that scene deliberately, coz ayesha is mad at veer and so wants to get back at him!😲